Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My manletism is on full display for my peers.

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Had a lab today and part of it was measuring height. We all had our data submitted so we could comprise tables and a lab report in regards to the class whole. From a study from fucking 2006, I'm -3.92 deviation from the avg of 12 YEARS AGO. Our results have our initials by them, so you can tell who is who. No doubt the foids will immediately notice the negative deviated males and it will now scientifically be clear to them how subhuman I really am. It's really fucking over for midgetcels. Only 2 men deviate from the average in my class...And it's over for him too, at 167 cm. Should I show him to this website, boyos? Because it's over for him as well.

Had a lab today and part of it was measuring height. We all had our data submitted so we could comprise tables and a lab report in regards to the class whole. From a study from fucking 2006, I'm -3.92 deviation from the avg of 12 YEARS AGO. Our results have our initials by them, so you can tell who is who. No doubt the foids will immediately notice the negative deviated males and it will now scientifically be clear to them how subhuman I really am. It's really fucking over for midgetcels. Only 2 men deviate from the average in my class...And it's over for him too, at 167 cm. Should I show him to this website, boyos? Because it's over for him as well.

Absolutely

height measuring experiments should be banned in schools.

-3.92 standard deviations below average? are you like 150 cm?

that's 0 standard deviations for ethnics

im 3 standard deviations for ethnics

to the left
read that wrong, you're 1-1.5 deviations to the left so you're belot about probably 75% of males

ethnic males

for white males, you should be around 3-4 standard deviations at 167cm if that's yours

do you think it would be alright to make fun of someone because they are short, just like fucking around

do you think it would be alright to make fun of someone because they are short, just like fucking around

in a competitive society, exploit your advantages

Damn, you have absolute turbo manletism. An SD of -3.92 means only 1 in 22,522 are shorter, from 12 years ago.