Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My manager told me I smell bad

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Stinkcel
★★★★★
So today was my second day at my shitty fast food job, and out of nowhere my manager took me outside, and said that somebody had complained that I had smelled bad.

No joke I showered just prior to showing up, and I put on deodorant and everything. Yet one of the fucking faggot employees had the nerve to complain to management about me.

After this happened I'm not gonna lie I almost broke down into tears because I'm so fed up with people bullying and treating me like shit. I can't go one day without someone picking on me.

I know for a fact that this complaining is because of the way I look, and I've never felt so down and sad before.

I was so tempted to just walk out and quit right then and there, but instead I went back, and I had an absolutely miserable day.

I honestly might kill myself soon because I don't ever want to be around people ever again, and I would rather die and burn in hell then to deal will anymore bullying. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

So today was my second day at my shitty fast food job, and out of nowhere my manager took me outside, and said that somebody had complained that I had smelled bad.

No joke I showered just prior to showing up, and I put on deodorant and everything. Yet one of the fucking faggot employees had the nerve to complain to management about me.

After this happened I'm not gonna lie I almost broke down into tears because I'm so fed up with people bullying and treating me like shit. I can't go one day without someone picking on me.

I know for a fact that this complaining is because of the way I look, and I've never felt so down and sad before.

I was so tempted to just walk out and quit right then and there, but instead I went back, and I had an absolutely miserable day.

I honestly might kill myself soon because I don't ever want to be around people ever again, and I would rather die and burn in hell then to deal will anymore bullying. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
That's wild. If you showered and put on deodorant, they must be trying to get a rise out of you. Fast food jobs are already shitty enough

That's wild. If you showered and put on deodorant, they must be trying to get a rise out of you. Fast food jobs are already shitty enough
I don't even know what I did to deserve this. I literally act kind and polite everywhere I go. :feelsbadman:

Brutal. Try some Axe type spray shit. The normies love that toxic stink.
I'm gonna fucking drench myself in that shit next time I have to work. I'm so fucking fed up with life right now, if I can make all of their days as miserable as possible it would make me extremely happy.

this is brutal but if you showered and put on deodorant and still got a complaint about smelling, i would get it check out because it is an actual condition. do you sweat a lot? or has anyone close to you ever complained ab your smell like your mom or something? that could either be hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating even when not exerting yourself) or bromhidrosis (malodour based on the way your sweat and bacteria breaks down or some shit). seriously look into it. normies are brutal but very rarely will they pull you aside to talk about this unless you actually stink

this is brutal but if you showered and put on deodorant and still got a complaint about smelling, i would get it check out because it is an actual condition. do you sweat a lot? or has anyone close to you ever complained ab your smell like your mom or something? that could either be hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating even when not exerting yourself) or bromhidrosis (malodour based on the way your sweat and bacteria breaks down or some shit). seriously look into it. normies are brutal but very rarely will they pull you aside to talk about this unless you actually stink
I know for a fact that I didn't stink because just after he told me this I went and checked just to make sure. We weren't even doing any physical activity, we were just on tablets watching videos for training.

Also I've never had anyone in my family or that I know tell me that I stink before.

Man, that sucks bro. I hate society for shit like this. You can dm me if you wanna talk about it.

Man, that sucks bro. I hate society for shit like this. You can dm me if you wanna talk about it.
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I calmed down once I got off work. I just kind of sat in my car for awhile. I feel much better. :feelsautistic:

I'm gonna fucking drench myself in that shit next time I have to work. I'm so fucking fed up with life right now, if I can make all of their days as miserable as possible it would make me extremely happy.
The gdmf burger place I worked at did the same to me in my youth! But I was clean AF! But after a hose down they were all like: you smell good!

Idiots and there fake stinks...

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I calmed down once I got off work. I just kind of sat in my car for awhile. I feel much better. :feelsautistic:
Good. Shit like that is awful and makes you feel a combination of rage and sadness

Good. Shit like that is awful and makes you feel a combination of rage and sadness
I just can't stand normies man. The whole day they kept telling us that we need to smile, and cheer up, but I just can't mask any of my sadness I feel. You can literally see it in my eyes, so I try not to make eye contact with anyone.

I know IRL tallfag Chad's that smell like literal ass shit and no one gets on them about it!

I just can't stand normies man. The whole day they kept telling us that we need to smile, and cheer up, but I just can't mask any of my sadness I feel. You can literally see it in my eyes, so I try not to make eye contact with anyone.
I too have the eye pain look... It's brutal.

Yeah, that whole smile bs pisses me off when I get told that. I'm not gonna act all happy and smiley like you normtards when I am lonely and have no reason to smile. Usually the only time I genuinely smile is when driving my Camaro or when driving a riding mower at our cabin

i

theyre tryna find ways to kick u out They think you are ugly and thats why they do this. i got told this alot too. also why is he caring about just one complaint by one person

I know IRL tallfag Chad's that smell like literal ass shit and no one gets on them about it!
This is what I was thinking about as well! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have met some mufkers that reek, and women would still worship the ground he walks on.

Do you wipe thoroughly

Do you wipe thoroughly
What type of question is this? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Bro of course I wipe properly. Whenever I'm out in public I always try my best to make sure that I look and smell as good as I can.

What type of question is this? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Bro of course I wipe properly. Whenever I'm out in public I always try my best to make sure that I look and smell as good as I can.
I don't always. Sometimes I go out with half assed facial hair and shitty clothes. I look so much worse when I don't shave.

This is what I was thinking about as well! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have met some mufkers that reek, and women would still worship the ground he walks on.
There was even reposts of reddits from cunts that complained, online only, about it. There was even one about a bedshitter! That still didn't get dumped for shitting the bed!

i

theyre tryna find ways to kick u out They think you are ugly and thats why they do this. i got told this alot too. also why is he caring about just one complaint by one person
This is what I was thinking as well. One look and they could just tell that I was not a robotic normie that's a part of the herd.

I reek and nobody commented on it. They are definitely trying to get under your skin

This is what I was thinking as well. One look and they could just tell that I was not a robotic normie that's a part of the herd.
yeah theyre pathetic scums. it sucks that not even people in low paying jobs respect us considering most of them are incels but i guess theyre incels in denial. The chads and normies there are usually people in school

I took 4 showers today. how many do I need to get a good personality?

yeah theyre pathetic scums. it sucks that not even people in low paying jobs respect us considering most of them are incels but i guess theyre incels in denial. The chads and normies there are usually people in school
All of them looked very normie tier. I even overheard them rambling on about all of the retarded new games that were out. "Muh spiderman 2 is so good bro!", "I can't wait to play the new call of duty slop garbage".

There was even reposts of reddits from cunts that complained, online only, about it. There was even one about a bedshitter! That still didn't get dumped for shitting the bed!
The absolute state of clown world :feelsclown:

All of them looked very normie tier. I even overheard them rambling on about all of the retarded new games that were out. "Muh spiderman 2 is so good bro!", "I can't wait to play the new call of duty slop garbage".
they sound like teenagers or people in their 20s. they prob in high school or college

its not that you smell bad but rather some fag doesn’t like you

they sound like teenagers or people in their 20s. they prob in high school or college
A few of them were, but I would say the majority were probably in their 30s and 40s.

One of the managers is a total bitch, and has the typical annoying Becky fry voice. She acts super condescending to all of us, and has the 1000 cock stare. :feelshaha:

Stay strong bro, normies will try to step on you, but you gotta stay strong.

Stay strong bro, normies will try to step on you, but you gotta stay strong.
Thanks bro, I'm trying my best. Thankfully I don't plan on staying at this job very long, just enough so that I get some money to take some classes at the college.

A few of them were, but I would say the majority were probably in their 30s and 40s.

One of the managers is a total bitch, and has the typical annoying Becky fry voice. She acts super condescending to all of us, and has the 1000 cock stare. :feelshaha:
you should give them bad reviews on a review app like on yelp or google

Maybe when I eventually quit. Right now I'm gonna focus on earning some money, and smokemaxxing.

Cancer would be my saving grace from this shit hole of a life.

It's brutal man, I didn't even do anything. I'm just quiet and stay to myself.
brutal indeed it’s probably because they see you as an easy target, but judging by their actions they’re not older than 20. It sucks but endure it as life already sucks.

q

quit your fastfood job. Join trades or sum shit they make way more. You suffer regardless but at least trades pay you decently.

You wear clean clothes that day? They can stink even if you're clean. Yeah fuck it, stink 'em out with deodorant lol; fuck 'em.

That's a great idea, multiple accounts & cite that cunt manager as being terrible.

Try putting on cologne

q

quit your fastfood job. Join trades or sum shit they make way more. You suffer regardless but at least trades pay you decently.
Gotta get me some money for booze lol :feelsohh::ahegao: