Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My major issue with life is aging

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
Bullying. You would think this was the worst that can happen to a man, well almost.
Working. I hate working although exact degree of pain depends on person and on his job.
Inceldom. Well yeah living life lonely is shit.

However even these 3 things combined are not as shit as aging. Ive already lived half of my life. Next half and ill die.
Fuck. I hate aging so much. If we were born 20000 years from now, Im sure humans would live much longer.
Due to evolution, cultural, medical and technological advances.

But no, I had to be born around year 2000 which is basically era of shit games and shit animes, inceldom, wageslaving and bullying.

In current year theres no entertainment whatsoever, so whatever pain you go through will not be rewarded.

We were born too late to explore earth, and too early to explore space. Not that i am an explorer, but at least that would be interesting.

Basically the only shitter time to be born in than around 2000, was during world war

I'm absolutely scared of dying. Aging is terrible. The feeling of slowly becoming a corpse and not being able to do anything about it.

Tfw you are not vampire Chad. :feelsrope:

Interview With The Vampire tom cruise 40663461 736 1094

Te678

I'm absolutely scared of dying. Aging is terrible. The feeling of slowly becoming a corpse and not being able to do anything about it.
Death is so scary. Not the temporal pain caused by organ failure or something else, but the disappearance from this world.

After you die you cease existing and therefore perceiving, theres nothing and resurrection is impossible. World goes on but without you

Death is so scary. Not the temporal pain caused by organ failure or something else, but the disappearance from this world.

After you die you cease existing and therefore perceiving, theres nothing and resurrection is impossible. World goes on but without you
Before I was born, I was practically dead.
I don't want to go back to this void ever again. The state of unconsciousness. Eternal empty. It sends chills down my spine. What makes me a little better is knowing we are facing this together...

This is why I consider life inherently bad, even for the one who had the most enjoyable of lives. Death is what makes life meaningless, cruel, and a burden. Better never to have been. I don’t wish life on anybody/thing.

Death isn't as scary when you think about it. I used to be scared of death thinking that yeah, there's pretty much the same state of void, unconsciousness as before your birth, however the void before your birth ends at some point - namely the day you are born, whereas the void after death is indefinite. But whatever is after death will both last an eternity and a flash of second, because you are unable to feel the time while being unconscious. If there would be anything at the end, even reincarnation, you would experience it right away. Reincarnation, any type of an out-of-body state of consciousness doesn't make sense obviously, but neither does life.

The process of aging scares me much more, especially as an incel. Knowing that my life doesn't even have a purpose by human standards since I missed out on love, validation from another person, I am not spending time with my friends enjoying my (already fading) youth and what is the most terrifying concept is spending the rest of my days alone. Not because of solitude, but because of how broken your body becomes as you age. The only cope is that I still have a couple of decades ahead of me and by then I will probably have taken my own life as to control it.

:feelssus:You are in your 20s shut the fuck up.

"i've already lived half my life"

There are motherfuckers on here in their 60s. :feelshaha:

Fuckin' youngcels.
His country's life expectancy must be 40 years or something. Guy's typing this in the middle of a jungle in Africa. JFL.

My thoughts exactly. :feelsohgod:

:feelssus:You are in your 20s shut the fuck up.

"i've already lived half my life"

There are motherfuckers on here in their 60s. :feelshaha:

Fuckin' youngcels.

His country's life expectancy must be 40 years or something. Guy's typing this in the middle of a jungle in Africa. JFL.

im not 20 and you both cant read :dafuckfeels:

Fuck. I hate aging so much. If we were born 20000 years from now, Im sure humans would live much longer.
Due to evolution, cultural, medical and technological advances.
That's not even that likely. We'll probably be instinct by that time.

dont despair dude but take solace in it. The warm eternal black was there before you were thrust into this hell scape, and it will envelop you once more in the end. We dont recall that blissful nothingness, but we'll all return to it. If that isn't one of the greatest thoughts i just dont know what is.

You're 21/22 but already lived half your life

Perceptually speaking, age 25-30 or so is like half your life, because you perceive time going faster as you age.

Lifefuel or ropefuel, depending on your perspective.

Before I was born, I was practically dead.
I don't want to go back to this void ever again. The state of unconsciousness. Eternal empty. It sends chills down my spine. What makes me a little better is knowing we are facing this together...
You're wrong.
It's not proven that there was void or that you were dead before you were born.
You just don't have a memory of what was before you were born.
Can you remember what you did at age 2? Probably not. Does it mean you were dead? Of course not.
Your argument is flawed.

I'm absolutely scared of dying.
My thoughts exactly. :feelsohgod:
Death isn't as scary when you think about it.
What I find extremely interesting:
We're literally living on a floating glob of lava in the middle of fucking nowhere, surrounded by nothing but empty space, no sign of other life or purpose anywhere, just other globs of gas and lava floating around. What even is the galaxy? What even is existence? Why is all of this crap even there in the first place?????
Nobody is scared of that.
But they're scared of death ...
Dude, I think life is much more scary and much more strange than death if you really think about it.

Another interesting thing:
Nobody knows what death even is, nobody really knows what it's like. Yet, everybody is scared of it. It's illogical to be scared of something you don't even know. Maybe death isn't as bad, maybe it's good, who knows ... I think people aren't scared of death, they're scared of the unknown.

It's illogical to be scared of something you don't even know. Maybe death isn't as bad, maybe it's good, who knows ... I think people aren't scared of death, they're scared of the unknown.
The fear of the unknown is an integral part of the human condition. It's the reason humanity is not part of the greater empire yet. It is not, however, irrational, as that is an evolved instinct, which serves humanity faithfully, to increase survival odds when encountering the novel and the exotic.

The idea of the endless void is also based on the premise that we are our brain, and that we will die with it.
By what I've read so far, it's more likely that we are not our brain. We are a consciousness behind the brain.
Our brain is just another organ who is just serving a pupose. Heart = pump blood, Liver = clean blood, brain = store information and create relationships between information. Let me give some examples:

You see a chocolate bar.
Your brain sees the chocolate bar and recalls every information that relates to this chocolate bar: sweet, rots teeth, unhealthy, makes obese, empty calories.
By all the data our brain has available about the chocolate bar, it could only come to one rational conclusion: Don't eat the chocolate bar.
So why do we eat it? Why can we make a decision AGAINST our brain? Because we're a consciousness behind the brain. The brain is just a tool for us that we can ignore if we want.

Let's say we see colors:
Our brain recognizes the colors through the eyes. But who is the one who says "I like blue better than green"? Who makes that decision? There is no rational reasoning the brain can do to say that one color is "nicer" than the other. There has to be an observing consciousness behind the brain who is making these decisions and who has these preferences.

You're wrong.
Can you remember what you did at age 2? Probably not. Does it mean you were dead? Of course not.
Your argument is flawed.

What I find extremely interesting:
We're literally living on a floating glob of lava in the middle of fucking nowhere, surrounded by nothing but empty space, no sign of other life or purpose anywhere, just other globs of gas and lava floating around. What even is the galaxy? What even is existence? Why is all of this crap even there in the first place?????
Nobody is scared of that.
But they're scared of death ...
Dude, I think life is much more scary and much more strange than death if you really think about it.

Another interesting thing:
Nobody knows what death even is, nobody really knows what it's like. Yet, everybody is scared of it. It's illogical to be scared of something you don't even know. Maybe death isn't as bad, maybe it's good, who knows ... I think people aren't scared of death, they're scared of the unknown.
is there lava inside earth? why is it so cold then
The idea of the endless void is also based on the premise that we are our brain, and that we will die with it.
By what I've read so far, it's more likely that we are not our brain. We are a consciousness behind the brain.
Our brain is just another organ who is just serving a pupose. Heart = pump blood, Liver = clean blood, brain = store information and create relationships between information. Let me give some examples:

You see a chocolate bar.
Your brain sees the chocolate bar and recalls every information that relates to this chocolate bar: sweet, rots teeth, unhealthy, makes obese, empty calories.
By all the data our brain has available about the chocolate bar, it could only come to one rational conclusion: Don't eat the chocolate bar.
So why do we eat it? Why can we make a decision AGAINST our brain? Because we're a consciousness behind the brain. The brain is just a tool for us that we can ignore if we want.

Let's say we see colors:
Our brain recognizes the colors through the eyes. But who is the one who says "I like blue better than green"? Who makes that decision? There is no rational reasoning the brain can do to say that one color is "nicer" than the other. There has to be an observing consciousness behind the brain who is making these decisions and who has these preferences.
pretty sure your consciousness was developed by and is linked to your brain, thats why you dont remember what you were doing when you were 2 years old, consciousness wasnt created yet

Your argument is flawed.

Woah, you're kind of aggressive. Relax, I don't deny the existence of an afterlife, I was just expressing my feelings on the issue. You jumped down my throat like your life depended on it.

"Your argument is flawed." It was not really an argument, but I see your point here. Our very existence is statistically unlikely and here we are, so there might be something else beyond that, who knows.

Just don't be too emotional debating these things around here. Most people don't believe in it and will poke fun at you for defending it. Peace.

Woah, you're kind of aggressive. Relax, I don't deny the existence of an afterlife, I was just expressing my feelings on the issue. You jumped down my throat like your life depended on it.

"Your argument is flawed." It was not really an argument, but I see your point here. Our very existence is statistically unlikely and here we are, so there might be something else beyond that, who knows.

Just don't be too emotional debating these things around here. Most people don't believe in it and will poke fun at you for defending it. Peace.
I'm not aggressive or emotional at all. English is not my native language so maybe I used the wrong words that gave this impression.

Fucking Youngcels!

Fucking cartooncels...

Damned gamebois....

Etc...

Time for a nap
Good job tellin em, gramps.

Let's hope Aubrey de Grey saves us.

Can’t relate. It means nothing to me. Aging is just a step by step process to your death.