Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my maid asked me to do HER chores

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i cant even LDAR with this bitch in my house. so she has to bring bottles of water (heavy) up and down to the living room. thats her JOB, not mine. anyways im sitting down on my laptop, watching a movie and munching on my snacks that i bought. i see her doing the job shes supposed to do.
then she stopped and started talking to me. fuck why does she make me feel guilty for not doing a job thats HERS to do.

she speaks only mandarin, and i understand a bit and this is what i could get from what she said
"look at how your sitting there doing nothing, why cant you go get the water yourself. you need to drink right? come do this, do yours. get your water."

i look at her back and speak back to her in mandarin. i said
"yeah just leave it, ill get my pack of water later."

she responds:
"meh meh yeah youll get your water :rolleyes: come do it now. look at you, look at how youre sitting down eating. look, look."

what the actual fuck? shes been doing this wayy too much lately. expecting me to do the shit for her. mind you, we (my aunt) feed her 3 meals a day (hot meals), sometimes i give her my leftovers and we even pay for her school. she was borderline homeless.
what the fuck? why is she doing this. on top of us feeding her 3 meals a day, my aunt gives her
this much money every weekday:
which in hong kong is a SHIT ton of money. like you can buy hmmm... around 2 bowls of hot and seasoned rice with that? so i dont know why shes asking me to do her chores and she gets mad at me when i dont wanna do HER shit.

btw shes the same age as me 18.

You should do her instead

spare some change for a hood nigga in need my brotha‍

Get her fired. Tell your parents she's a little shit and she won't learn.

This or just explain to her that it's what she's getting paid to do
He should be careful tho. She might try to do something nasty to him.

Rape her if she isn’t ugly

Richfag NIGGERbitch