Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My low-tier normie friend tried to get the number of a 7/10 girl

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
He saw a young woman sitting alone at a park. I told him a girl like that who is pretty will 100% be Chad only. He said 'the answer is always no if you don't ask'. So he went up to her with a big smile on his face.

The girl was smiling so much having a male who was dressed in expensive clothing and well spoken hitting on her. But her greatest enjoyment as seen by her eyes lighting up and a big smile was when she told him she is not looking for anyone right now, putting my friend in his place and showing she is above him in society. Even some elderly couple walking by were shaking their heads, at how desperate and pathetic a man must be to cold approach a random woman sitting at the park.

But my low-tier normie friend came back with a big smile on his face, proud of himself.

Low inhib mogs me

Lmfao are you sure he is low tier normie and does not belong here?

fakecel for having friends

High tier normie probably a 7 for her to be so polite

NT mogs me to atoms

NT normies are amazing, getting rejected and humiliated doesn't seem to phase them. They just keep going and mindlessly hitting on every single woman they see, even when they are rejected 100% of the time.

I could do the same thing, but why would I? The answer is no by default I'd only waste my time. I could cold approach a million women without a single success + get thrown in jail matter of time.

You won't catch me cold approaching women in my life.

He should have whipped out his dick and started pissing on her. It would have been funny.

Mogs me at having friends.

He saw a young woman sitting alone at a park. I told him a girl like that who is pretty will 100% be Chad only. He said 'the answer is always no if you don't ask'. So he went up to her with a big smile on his face.

The girl was smiling so much having a male who was dressed in expensive clothing and well spoken hitting on her. But her greatest enjoyment as seen by her eyes lighting up and a big smile was when she told him she is not looking for anyone right now, putting my friend in his place and showing she is above him in society. Even some elderly couple walking by were shaking their heads, at how desperate and pathetic a man must be to cold approach a random woman sitting at the park.

But my low-tier normie friend came back with a big smile on his face, proud of himself.
A rejection for a man is like a rape! This toilet deserves public stoning tbh.