Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My low iq sister doesn't want to be a sugar baby

A

Arab

Banned
-
My sister failed college twice in a row

Works at a shitty retail job for minimum wage

I made a profile of her on seeking arrangement and told the cucks there she was a virgin and wanted a platonic arrangement

Cucks are willing to pay just to date her

This fucking cunt doesn't want to do it

Last edited:
JFL at pimping out your sister

High IQ pimpcel

ask her to be a twitch thot like belle delphine, and pimp her out to the internet

ask her to be a twitch thot like belle delphine, and pimp her out to the internet
if the issue is "dignity", she could just call it ironic like brittany venti

if the issue is "dignity", she could just call it ironic like brittany venti
foids are stupid like that, she will probaly hit the wall in 10 years, and ask where the good man gone

She’s a girl she can fuck a billionaire if she wants to

foids are stupid like that, she will probaly hit the wall in 10 years, and ask where the good man gone
JFL at still thinking the wall exists.

I made a profile of her on seeking arrangement and told the cucks there she was a virgin and wanted a platonic arrangement

How attractive is she?

I sometimes see attractive 7/10 retail and min wage female workers. They could easily get betabuxxed by a wealthy dude lmao.

Just fucking lol, this is unheard of, a female refusing to exploitmaxx the tutorial mode... :feelskek:

Don´t forget to take a cut if you´re successful in persuading her. And most importantly, don´t give her the technical knowledge to be (((independent))). She has to rely on you for the cuck bucks, constantly. I commend you for your genius.

You need to look at the 60 yo foid dating experiment. Her SMV is roughly 30 times yours.
true, but is not near as the SMV of a 20 yo foid

Try to fuck her btw

failing tutorial mode, yetttt againnnnnn

How attractive is she?

I sometimes see attractive 7/10 retail and min wage female workers. They could easily get betabuxxed by a wealthy dude lmao.

My sister is a 7/10. With makeup more.

Maybe she's expressing her women power :soy:

true, but is not near as the SMV of a 20 yo foid
Exactly, wall deniers are just coping, yes hot women will never have shit live like us but they will miss their glory days easily

Exactly, wall deniers are just coping, yes hot women will never have shit live like us but they will miss their glory days easily
a millionaire will mis to be a billionaire, a millionare may have the same luxory, but he don't have a top 400 forbes, and aslo can't go around spending money or will get broke in 10 years

cope. never heard of juggernaut law?

Imagine being burdened with so much native value that you can fuck up your whole life and then have misgivings about meeting strangers who would pay to spend an evening with you. Oppreshun.

make her your sugar baby, ded srs :feelsohh:

show her picture of chad .. she will do it

a 40 yo simply can't be a E Thot like a 20 yo
You say that but I bet a 40 year old dressing in a schoolgirl outfit or cosplaying as mei/d-va from overwatch while playing games badly would have a lot of success with mommy gf fetish teens & older blokes wanting some meat on their cosplay fantasy.

Foids who refuse to make easy money just for existing are the lowest IQ people on the planet.

She's wageslaving for crumbs while she could be making bank sitting at home JFL.

Foids who refuse to make easy money just for existing are the lowest IQ people on the planet.

She's wageslaving for crumbs while she could be making bank sitting at home JFL.

She could make 250 for a dinner

You're the biggest cuck here buddy.

OP you should be happy your sister isn't a whore.

Wtf?

You are idiot, cucking cucks and then complaining that cuckoldism is increasing :dafuckfeels:. Say your sister you proud of her that she wants to make money by her own hands. It's very rare for women and need to be praised.

I see that quite often.
Women who fell for feminist propaganda and enjoy wageslaving every day to feel like a strong independent woman while they could just twitch stream or sell their underwear for much more money.

Girls in general are too stupid to realize how valuable that slab of connective tissue between their legs is.

bro your sister just want to ride chad one more