Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my low iq father is telling me, my family and possibly neighbours that im scared to go shopping

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
when i lived alone i had episode with drugs and on some drugs u dont like eating. u cant even force urself to eat so I lost weight

this retard unfortunately got called by the landlord and now years later he tells me and my family members stuff like i am hungry cause im scared to go shopping. fuck him this retard jfl.

my family asks me if "im ok now?" whenever they visit us. but i never told them i am bad and always have stoic and consistent attitude towards them. so clearly he tells them some retarded stuff about me

another stupid part is that he often screams it loudly "your scared to go shopping, your scared of people" when theres WINDOW OPEN and neighbours hear him. what an IDIOT

honestly i feel complete disgust towards him

Nothing worse than your own parents ratting you out to others. I feel you OP.

but hes making this shit up
That's just worse. You should atleast give a fight. Correct him whenever his idiot mouth opens. Use sarcasm, use anger, don't let him walk all over you. If he doesn't realise you don't like it, make him. A snide remark in pu lic setting could go a long way shutting someone up.

That's just worse. You should atleast give a fight. Correct him whenever his idiot mouth opens. Use sarcasm, use anger, don't let him walk all over you. If he doesn't realise you don't like it, make him. A snide remark in pu lic setting could go a long way shutting someone up.
wont work, i offended him many times

Can you not explain to him that you were on drugs? You gotta give him some kind of explanation.

wont work, i offended him many times
I think it depends on many factors. How much do you actually care about opinions of those who listen to this. How sociable are you. What's your public image.
You can talk about this privately to those whom you care about. You can create an image of your father being an obnoxious loudmouth so nobody takes him too seriously. The thing is when people see who you really are in contrast to what he makes you out to be, his bullshit will fall on deaf ears.

he knows it lol

hes just extremaly low iq and willl believe his schizo ideas even if you counter him with logic

But did you actually tell him you were on drugs, or should he just know it from inference?

I think it depends on many factors. How much do you actually care about opinions of those who listen to this. How sociable are you. What's your public image.
You can talk about this privately to those whom you care about. You can create an image of your father being an obnoxious loudmouth so nobody takes him too seriously. The thing is when people see who you really are in contrast to what he makes you out to be, his bullshit will fall on deaf ears.

am antisocial af and my reputation is very bad too

but none of that is caused by fear, i am just coding all day, though i may try to be more social now

sounds familiar, dads hate their sons if they don't perform well and get girlfriends early lol

then again i can't commiserate very well. i remember i had a serious eye injury once that wasn't even my fault, and my dad just yelled "blind cunt" at me or some shit, how I bounced back from that one and acted like I had a normal family I'll never know

maybe stop using drugs

Mogs me because dad

Your own dadcel cucked you

"your scared to go shopping, your scared of people" when theres WINDOW OPEN and neighbours hear him. what an IDIOT
This hits home tbh. My parents would air my shit out all day long and the whole neighborhood could hear it. No wonder I was so lonely in HS.

Tell him it's because you were on drugs then jfc
another stupid part is that he often screams it loudly "your scared to go shopping, your scared of people" when theres WINDOW OPEN and neighbours hear him. what an IDIOT
Based and high T dad tbh :feelskek:

lol sounds funny tbh

honestly one of the most irritating normie traits there is. they just can't shut the fuck up and be discreet about things, they have to shout everything to their subhuman friends. femoid tier gossipy fucks