Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My looksmatch has everything she wants in her life

  • Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
Oh wait. That's basically my sister. She has a man (of course), she's willing in a house his parents paid for them and she was paid by my mom for her entire college living expenses and rent. The same sister told my mom not to give me money for 2 months of living in the same city as she does when I wanted to move there to find a job and needed a kicker. I used to take train and live with parents when I was in college. But of course our sexes have nothing to do with anything. :feelsclown:
 
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2021
Posts
1,125
Online
35d 7h 24m
The sisterpill is too brutal. I see so many of my incel rice friends coping with vidya and anime while their sisters are getting their pussies destroyed by chadlites at festivals and clubs.
 
WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

It's Over for weimerica. Nuclear winter is coming
★★
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Posts
626
Online
3d 3h 6m
can relate, my sister's social and overall life also is unmeasurably more succesful from mine, despite her being my litteral looksmatch :feelsclown: Such a clow world we are living in
 
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
Joined
May 28, 2021
Posts
2,637
Online
32d 11h 42m
If you can afford college you are a richcel. Why couldn't u ascend?
 
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
Incelius Savage said:
If you can afford college you are a richcel. Why couldn't u ascend?
World doesn't end on your pathetic excuse of a country. World has free education.
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
10,352
Online
248d 7h 12m
ItalianPolishCel said:
World doesn't end on your pathetic excuse of a country. World has free education.
:feelskek:
 
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
trying to ascend said:
Americunts are really pissing me off at this point. The most retarded nation in the world.
 
Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Posts
3,595
Online
51d 22h 24m
I wish we had the resources and power to return all the suffering that was inflicted on us back onto our enemies.
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
17,847
Online
108d 22h 57m
I've seen my looksmatch twice in my life before. One IRL in highschool and one on discord.
It's so brutal how much different lifes we live just because she was born a woman and i was born a man :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:
 
IengZengCel

IengZengCel

Nobody appreciates me :/ TKpilled
★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Posts
637
Online
31d 20h 54m
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Posts
980
Online
23d 11h 49m
I can't complain about how my parents treated my sisters and myself. My older sister got a job, my younger sister and I studied at university. We all make alright money and own our own homes.

Sisters are both married with families whereas I'm just coping and trying to find little positives in life. Both talk about "exes" FWBs and one night stands like there have been more than one or two... It's amazing how SMV works differently for women...

I'm probably closer to older sister as we were similar ages and shared a lot in childhood, and we have a lot of similar views on stuff now. I like her husband, he's a good dude. I see them and their children fairly often and that really does help me feel like I'm part of some bigger enduring life, and not just a completely surplus evolutionary dead end.
 
Last edited:
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

Britcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Posts
1,416
Online
16d 12h 15m
I was thinking about this recently in my life too, as I also have a sister, who is my only sibling.

I think deep down most people know that things are more difficult for men in this society. They'd deny it, but I think it's true.

So although yeah she's doing better than me in terms of typical life stuff, I try not to worry about it too much.
 
B

BarrelStuffer

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Posts
401
Online
36d 10h 4m
Defetivecuckachu said:
I can't complain about how my parents treated my sisters and myself. My older sister got a job, my younger sister and I studied at university. We all make alright money and own our own homes.

Sisters are both married with families whereas I'm just coping and trying to find little positives in life. Both talk about "exes" FWBs and one night stands like there have been more than one or two... It's amazing how SMV works differently for women...

I'm probably closer to older sister as we were similar ages and shared a lot in childhood, and we have a lot of similar views on stuff now. I like her husband, he's a good dude. I see them and their children fairly often and that really does help me feel like I'm part of some bigger enduring life, and not just a completely surplus evolutionary dead end.
How old are you? That would make me rope seeing all my siblings have a happy social and sexual life and then move on to settling down with kids while I had none of that.
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,742
Online
85d 23h 3m
and some of them even find reasons to complain, jfl

I think they should just kill themselves
 
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
3,809
Online
23d 15h 22m
ItalianPolishCel said:
World doesn't end on your pathetic excuse of a country. World has free education.
"muh free education" JFL. A bunch of middle-aged incels are slaving away and paying taxes to fund your "free" education. Nothing is free, someone always has to pay for it, and that someone is usually low-tier men.

But go on being the self-righteous socialist dickwad you are, claiming to be for "incel brotherhood" while leeching off your fellow incels like the parasite you are. I hope the mudslimes take over your shitty retarded country.
 
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
796
Online
8d 12h 22m
Of Manlets and Men said:
"muh free education" JFL. A bunch of middle-aged incels are slaving away and paying taxes to fund your "free" education. Nothing is free, someone always has to pay for it, and that someone is usually low-tier men.

But go on being the self-righteous socialist dickwad you are, claiming to be for "incel brotherhood" while leeching off your fellow incels like the parasite you are. I hope the mudslimes take over your shitty retarded country.
>He writes as he is planning to commit suicide due to the burden of college loan debt
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
33,683
Online
130d 8h 52m
ItalianPolishCel said:
World doesn't end on your pathetic excuse of a country. World has free education.
Many people don't realizes that indeed education is free, if, you have a computer and internet access.

The only thing a college offers is proof of knowledge... The degree.

But you can learn all the shit on you're own and pay to take a college test to get that proof.


......

But yeah, cunts live easy, and Dick's struggle.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top