Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My looksmatch deleted her social media and privated due to me wanting to date her

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
So this happened like 2 years ago I dm'd this crush I had on instagram since I talked to her for a while this was for months, then she told me she wasn't interested in a relationship. So I keep trying since I was still redpilled at the time, I thought this was a shot test. Then she called me a stalker then wrote a poem about me, and fast forward to now she deleted her social medias/ privated all her posts. Literally she was a trailer park skinny emo girl who literally would rather wait 15 years for chad then go out with her looksmatch must have been my bad personality :shhh: .

You should have combed you're hair bro...

They love that shit

Are you sure she deleted everything?
Maybe she just blocked you to get fucked by another guy in peace without you annoying her :feelshaha:

Kek:

Png

#159917727Saturday, April 11, 2015 6:51 AM CDT
Essentially, all available "IQ Tests" are only capable of measuring the individual's quality of performance during the examination for said test based on a grouping scale. You cannot accurately rely entirely on a preset number to determine your own cognitive capabilities and usage of these abilities will revise their functionality greatly, without the need for "Intelligence Generalization".
Re: i hate people doing this
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181231034Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:40 AM CST
Usage of proper grammar and English terminology ensures that you can convey the purpose of your statements efficiently. Why would you assume that an individual is attempting to convey their intelligence? Such an assumption could cause someone to believe that you are simply attempting to avoid constructing a proper argument during a debate.

It's because you didn't have good game and you didn't hold your frame, bro! :soy::soy::soy:

Are you sure she deleted everything?
Maybe she just blocked you to get fucked by another guy in peace without you annoying her :feelshaha:
She did I had all her socials

It's because you didn't have good game and you didn't hold your frame, bro! :soy::soy::soy:
Yeah dude it's my personality like Tear people say. I have a shitty doo doo one, and I need to be more open minded then take no as an answer the 3000th time.

So this happened like 2 years ago I dm'd this crush I had on instagram since I talked to her for a while this was for months, then she told me she wasn't interested in a relationship. So I keep trying since I was still redpilled at the time, I thought this was a shot test. Then she called me a stalker then wrote a poem about me, and fast forward to now she deleted her social medias/ privated all her posts. Literally she was a trailer park skinny emo girl who literally would rather wait 15 years for chad then go out with her looksmatch must have been my bad personality :shhh: .
Over