Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My longest friend is completely emasculated

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
His wife now 100% controls him. He is extremely afraid of her and is guilted into doing pretty much nothing but work his ass off to provide for her.

I cringe every time I talk to him. On the the rare occasion. We hang out it is because of some stipulation like the wife is out of town visiting family or some other gay stipulation. Or there is a time limit lol.

If invite him to do something he can NEVER give me a yes or no. He hymns and haws and says maybe but I know the truth is he has to ask his wife first, yet he never comes out and says it.

It’s pathetic. I rarely ever invite him to do anything and I decided I never will. I’ll still hang out if he invites me but the cringe is just too much. My dad wasn’t like that, in fact I can’t think of any married man I know that was that bad. Jfl at being so afraid of your wife you can’t tell her no.

I would call him out of this or even just tease but he will get offended and say I’m virgin and never had a relationship and dont know what I’m talking about.

Ewww that is not how it’s supposed to go lmao, how would you rate his looks though? You think they’ll separate?

Ewww that is not how it’s supposed to go lmao, how would you rate his looks though? You think they’ll separate?
We are old now but he’s a chad-chad light 8/10.

they almost separated a few years ago but they have a kid now and he has zero backbone so no, they won’t ever separate imo. He would get divorce rape annihilated!

We are old now but he’s a chad-chad light 8/10.

they almost separated a few years ago but they have a kid now and he has zero backbone so no, they won’t ever separate imo. He would get divorce rape annihilated!
U hate to see it

It sucks because I have very few friends and we have the most common interests.
U hate to see it
Yes but he brought it on himself.

Saw that before.

Sad shit man.

Next... In 3-7 years comes his divorce rape...

Saw that before.

Sad shit man.

Next... In 3-7 years comes his divorce rape...
At this point it would probably be with it. Even though he will cuck himself in the divorces and probably give her the house, more than half the money, alimony, child support, all while she shacks up with a richer better looking guy.

At this point it would probably be with it. Even though he will cuck himself in the divorces and probably give her the house, more than half the money, alimony, child support, all while she shacks up with a richer better looking guy.
...while he lives under a bridge or your couch.

This is why beating your wife should be legal

She will end up leaving him if he doesnt get it together.

Emasculates me

dude's going to get brutally divorce raped at some point

Majority of men are like him.
I'm not envious at all of their life.

@VirginAutistManlet talked about it last week.