Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My little sister is going out

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
I don't want her to go because I fear she will become a slut. I want her to be a pure innocent girl who only studies the Bible. Don't want her to go to parties just for her to get railed by a 20 year old Chad.
I've told my mom to not let her go, but my mom was a whore in her teenage years, so she isn't going to do anything about it.

Keep in mind that my sister is a jb

Permaban
I don't want her to go because I fear she will become a slut. I want her to be a pure innocent girl who only studies the Bible. Don't want her to go to parties just for her to get railed by a 20 year old Chad.
I've told my mom to not let her go, but my mom was a whore in her teenage years, so she isn't going to do anything about it.
It's her life anon she can do what she wants that's none of your business you're just jealous because she gets to go out and you don't because no one likes you

i know whats gonna happen

you know whats gonna happen

we all know whats gonna happen

It's her life anon she can do what she wants that's none of your business you're just jealous because she gets to go out and you don't because no one likes you
Completely missed the point
The only reason why I don't want her to go is because there will be adults in The party.

cuck spotted

:soy::soy::soy:

I'm not a cuck I'm just being realistic anon chan he can't keep her locked up from the outside world forever
yes you are a cuck

I'm not a cuck I'm just being realistic anon chan he can't keep her locked up from the outside world forever
You also said this with that

all foids are become whores this days

Obviously when a female goes to a party
She is basically asking to get fucked by Chad
I mean it's okay to goof around at that age anon san why not let her live and experience things

Can someone tag mods so they can banned this cuck. This nigga really got mad at me for not wanting my little sis to become a slut.

Forget about her. The older they get, the worse they become. She belongs to the streets now.

I don’t want my sister to become a whore
I will only want her to an innocent girl who only depends on me
chad cant even protect their sisters from other chads

you as an khhv .is browser dont stand a fucking chance

i am not attacking you, i lost my little niece like this too:cryfeels:

I want her to be a pure innocent girl who only studies the Bible.
She will read the Old Testament, "Wow, God is evil!", then will read the New Testament, "Wow, God is so loving and amazing", she will try to reconcile the fact that the Old Testament God is evil and the New Testament God (Jesus) isn't and she will start researching this and will come across Marcion, "Yeah, this is what i believe", she will realise he was condemned as a heretic, then as she studies more she will come across gnosticism, "SO... the Old Testament God is actually the evil demiurge Yaldabaoth, and the material world is evil, but Jesus came and through him we can achieve gnosis, this is amazing", she will then join an esoteric gnostic cult and you won't hear from her again because she will be achieving gnosis, this is actually a good thing as you needn't worry about her being promiscuous.

Who cares, if shes a Gen Alpha kid shes going to be whoring around more than the average Gen Z slut.

Ive seen a bunch of 14 yo Gen Alpha girls on a bus, they are straight up whores on the inside and outside and dumb like a bread.

She will be sucking a drug dealers cock

I also have a little sister I feel u brocel

Congrats, you’re a cuck.

fuck off