Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My little set of rules when being in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
1.Don't go out if you don't have to - its usually ruinmydayfuel for me.

If I do, however...

2.Don't look at anyone intentionally- even something as simple as GLANCING at a girl will get you labeled as creepy.

3.Always walk like you know where you're going - if you act like a lost idiot, people are going to take advantage of you in one way or another.

4.If you catch a foid giving you a dirty look, wave sarcastically at them- they'll usually back off. If they don't give them the finger or "what the fuck are you looking at?" Don't show them you are just another pussy. You'll probably never see them again (depends)

5.Try to get everything you need from one store - best not to increase the risk of getting ropefuelmogged going to multiple stores. Make sure everything is in stock ahead of time. Know exactly what you are going to get and execute your plan accordingly.

6.If I have to walk for any period longer than 2 minutes in a crowded area I bring a baseball cap and sunglasses to cover myself as best as possible. In the winter I always wear a scarf.

also..

7.Never go to malls, restaurants, parties, clubs, or ANYWHERE where there is a mass collection of normies. The vibe you get from how they treat you will be very clear.

8.Try to work somewhere where little contact exists between other people.

9. Go to Walmart to laugh at landwhales @Total Imbecile

10. Approach every girl you have chadfished and call her a bitch.

#4 wave at them to come over... If they do, tell them to wash their stinky cunt! Because you can smell it from far away! Tell them to wipe from front to back next time!

I'm similar to you. I used to be super friendly towards strangers, and it never went well. Now I only talk when necessary, keep conversations smooth and general. Most importantly, I walk with purpose and like I know how to handle myself.