Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My LITTLE COUSIN has a boyfriend. FML

T

tedbundeeznuts

Greycel
Currently traveling with family and my TEENAGE COUSIN has a fucking black Tyrone boyfriend. It’s over man. It’s not fair that a literal black poor sixteen year old gets more pussy than I ever will and I have to sit at the table with them and know that he’s fucked her. Literally he took her as a virgin at 14 and I’ll never have a virgin. Ugh

Just dont travel with your family theory

is she cute? you could accidentally walk in on her while shes showering

If you are poojeet, try to get an arranged marriage with your cousin :feelsgah:

Why don't you shoot the nigger or smthn

Is your cousin black or a race mixing whore?

Currently traveling with family and my TEENAGE COUSIN has a fucking black Tyrone boyfriend. It’s over man. It’s not fair that a literal black poor sixteen year old gets more pussy than I ever will and I have to sit at the table with them and know that he’s fucked her. Literally he took her as a virgin at 14 and I’ll never have a virgin. Ugh
if this isn't bait, disown her, don't give her support that would potentially give her an excuse to birth an abomination.

How long is she dating him, that might determine her teen pregnancy. I suggest secretly lacing her food with birth contraptions just Incase.