Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My little brother went to his girlfriend’s house

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
l’m sure he’s going to fuck her while i’m rotting in my room:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Should’ve put laxatives in his food so he sharts out diarrhea when he’s fucking her

Brutal

My brother fucks his gf in the room next to me.

Should’ve put laxatives in his food so he sharts out diarrhea when he’s fucking her
It’s not fair I’m the big brother it’s me who should fuck. But i’m ugly and autistic and he’s a fucking chad.

It’s not fair I’m the big brother it’s me who should fuck. But i’m ugly and autistic and he’s a fucking chad.
take his foid from him (in video game)

Cuck him, follow your brother to her house and knock him out. Then tie him up with some rope and rape his gf while he watches while crying

You are the big brother so you’re far stronger than him. He may be chad but u could definitely knock him out with a good slug

Go fuck his girlfriend.

Best not to think about it.

Having non-subhuman siblings is suicidefuel.

It’s so easy for some people…

im younger brother fucks a different foid every month, its brutal