Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My little brother succeeds in everything.

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
We are 21 months apart and it has succeeded everything before me. He has a girlfriend, friends, a futur, he to fuck before me. It’s a fucking NT chad.

Be glad, you parents have someone to pass
On their genes, so that means less pressure for you

Propose his wife or gay

We are 21 months apart and it has succeeded everything before me. He has a girlfriend, friends, a futur, he to fuck before me. It’s a fucking NT chad.
Nowadays, families are becoming more and more closed competitions.:feelsbadman:

How can I be happy that my brother has a better genetic than me?

My cousin was born with rich parents, good genetics, talent (plays the piano), and he met his now-wife at the age of 14. My loser of a father keeps comparing me to him. Feels horrible. Wish my father would get a heart attack, so I could watch him painfully pass away.

My 29-year-old paternal cousin has a degree in Business/Marketing. His 26-year-old brother has a degree in Sociology.

My cousin was born with rich parents, good genetics, talent (plays the piano), and he met his now-wife at the age of 14. My loser of a father keeps comparing me to him. Feels horrible. Wish my father would get a heart attack, so I could watch him painfully pass away.
I understand you, my father hung himself when I was a teenager and it was the best day of my life.

I understand you, my father hung himself when I was a teenager and it was the best day of my life.
Any tips on how I can get my father to do the same or similar? Without putting myself in danger, that is.

Any tips on how I can get my father to do the same or similar? Without putting myself in danger, that is.
You try to find out more about his childhood, and you bring up painful memories that he can't handle. And if he attempts suicide, you will not resuscitate him.

Yeah same

he is a supergenius computer + NT + not ugly

was your paternal figure a degenerate like mine?
He never told me that he loved me, or even that he was happy for me. He hated that I made money on the Internet. He never wanted to talk to me. He constantly talked down to me, like I was trash. He was a real s** of a b****.

He never told me that he loved me, or even that he was happy for me. He hated that I made money on the Internet. He never wanted to talk to me. He constantly talked down to me, like I was trash. He was a real s** of a b****.
bruh you censored 'son'

You try to find out more about his childhood, and you bring up painful memories that he can't handle. And if he attempts suicide, you will not resuscitate him.
Almost a good idea. His mother passed away and his dad is the only one he has left. Though she did not pass away during his childhood. I don't know of any other traumatizing events, especially not from his childhood. I practically don't know anything about his childhood and I don't know how I would find out the traumatizing stuff. Also, mentioning things like this on purpose would put me in danger. He has anger issues and I could well imagine that he would beat me if he recognizes that I am purposely reminding him of stuff like that.

It’s a fucking NT chad.
What you describe is not chad , but a social normie

A chad is the peak of attractiveness and social status and all women run after him , text him everyday, massive social status with thousands trying to reach out to him.

I ‘ ve been in contact with a handful of chads , I couldn’t stay near them for more than a few minutes

An NT chad is a pleonasm, all chad are NT

What you describe is not chad , but a social normie

A chad is the peak of attractiveness and social status and all women run after him , text him everyday, massive social status with thousands trying to reach out to him.
It’s true, you’re right. But he looks better than me and he’s not autistic.

be glad you get brutally mogged every day and your parents have someone to compare you to :feelshmm:

Classical ER life. ER had his little brother Jazz exactly like this. :smonk:

I’m going to end up like ER.:cryfeels:
Sure; go for it!

ER is a legend, I'll make a small ER shrine in my apartment once I have money again (can't, atm living with my parents)

Sure; go for it!

ER is a legend, I'll make a small ER shrine in my apartment once I have money again (can't, atm living with my parents)
I don’t have the courage to do the same

Sorry for the stupid response but I took issue with the "just enjoy that others are succeeding" mindset.