Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My little brother might be retarded

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist
-
I mean he is sandnigger so he is already inbred and retarded but he might even be retarded for being a sandnigger.. anyways we were talking about the israel conflict and he said he supports palestine and i asked why and he said because everyone else supports them

jfl at that low iq herd mentality

He A Little Confused, But He Got The Spirit

I mean he is sandnigger so he is already inbred and retarded but he might even be retarded for being a sandnigger.. anyways we were talking about the israel conflict and he said he supports palestine and i asked why and he said because everyone else supports them

jfl at that low iq herd mentality
He's a sandnigger and you're faulting him for being a sheep. Bit unfair. There's a reason Islam never caught on among Whites, you know. Aside from Christian protection.

He's a sandnigger and you're faulting him for being a sheep. Bit unfair. There's a reason Islam never caught on among Whites, you know. Aside from Christian protection.
jfl true, all muslims i talk to never think twice about islam or question anything

jfl true, all muslims i talk to never think twice about islam or question anything
It's a strength and a weakness. They're too dumb to be psyoped by Jews(the men, I mean. The women are dumber and easily manipulated by them. Just look at westernized muslimas) too dumb to do anything good for their country aside from warring.