Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My little brother is so much better than me

udeactive

udeactive

Spiteful Greycel
★★
High achiever, all that shit when growing up. A month ago, he surpassed me in height, mogs me in any way shape and form.

Likely your fault. As the older brother you had a younger mother (so less mutated DNA) and more prenatal testosterone, and an especially high amount of it if you were the first born male.

Likely your fault. As the older brother you had a younger mother (so less mutated DNA) and more prenatal testosterone, and an especially high amount of it if you were the first born male.
How is it his fault he’s shorter?

just not really thou

How tall are you?

just not really thou
Look, I achievementmogged and heightmogged my brother in high school, too. It's because the guy was on copious amounts of drugs and didn't try at all. While I was trying to make my parents look good he was always being a delinquent and pissed me off to no end...

Honestly, I really wish I followed in his footprints. I had the wrong idea. Trying that hard at that point in my life stunted my androgenic growth via stress. Sure, I'm taller than I maybe would've been, but I don't look like a man at all.

That's what I think of your situation.

Look, I achievementmogged and heightmogged my brother in high school, too. It's because the guy was on copious amounts of drugs and didn't try at all. While I was trying to make my parents look good he was always being a delinquent and pissed me off to no end...

Honestly, I really wish I followed in his footprints. I had the wrong idea. Trying that hard at that point in my life stunted my androgenic growth via stress. Sure, I'm taller than I maybe would've been, but I don't look like a man at all.

That's what I think of your situation.
Heights not the only issue here, its the fact he grew up living an NT life, chadlite popular boy lifestyle, whilst also being good at his studies without even trying. I had to work my ass of to achieve the same high school grade as him while he goes to parties

Envy your enemies not your family.

Kill him while he's sleeping in roblox

High achiever, all that shit when growing up. A month ago, he surpassed me in height, mogs me in any way shape and form.
My little sister is the same. She’s 10 and has had 4 bfs. She’s gonna be a whore

My parents are so subhuman I doubt any of my speculative siblings would be attractive