Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my little brother is experiencing teen live rn

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
while i sit on my bed listening to the taxi driver soundtrack. wow.
all i can think about is getting shitfaced right now.
(no they aren't fucking)
i can hear them laughing and talking together.
im happy for him but for me it's absolute suifuel.
a 24 year old failure sitting on his childhood bed.

Same, my brother is an upper middle class sexhaver and soon to be Surgeon.

Ask him to share

Same, my brother is an upper middle class sexhaver and soon to be Surgeon.
Ask him to share
it’s very brutal
C272B8ED EC48 4F78 9228 A35E49F07AB6

That's extremely brutal

Just imagine how brutal it is to have a stacy sister

Its utterly brutal. Knowing that she regularly gets railed by Chads who mog me to hell is pure suifuel. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Western culture is such a cesspool. If I found out any of my stacie family members are getting railed on the side I would snitch them out to their parents and destroy them.

fuvk i misspelt the title

Western culture is such a cesspool. If I found out any of my stacie family members are getting railed on the side I would snitch them out to their parents and destroy them.
My parents aren't as based as yours. She has introduced some of her ex-boyfriends to my parents they don't see anything wrong with it. Can you fucking believe it? Fuck this world.

My parents aren't as based as yours. She has introduced some of her ex-boyfriends to my parents they don't see anything wrong with it. Can you fucking believe it? Fuck this world.
Things are becoming shit everywhere all over the world. Here, back in the days, if it was revealed that an unmarried girl had a bf or ran away with him, the shame alone would force the parents to shift home. Can you believe it? They could never face their neighbors or relatives again. And no prospective husband, who found out about this shit, would marry that bitch. Now everything is cucked.

You dont have to see that. Get a nighttime wageslave job. I havent interacted with normies or seen any suicidefuel since I started working nights. Just me and the empty streets. I sleep through the day. Its brought some meaning back to my life.

Things are becoming shit everywhere all over the world. Here, back in the days, if it was revealed that an unmarried girl had a bf or ran away with him, the shame alone would force the parents to shift home. Can you believe it? They could never face their neighbors or relatives again. And no prospective husband, who found out about this shit, would marry that bitch. Now everything is cucked.
I wish I was born in those based times and not during this cuck epidemic

My little sister already has children :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back