Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My lips are DISGUSTING

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
Even my lips are gross, they look disproportional to the rest of my face
They are too big and look nearly subafrican even though I am ethnic arab, this along with my skin hue and my other physical flaws just seem to prove once again how shitty my genetics really are. If I was white my lips would be way thinner and wouldn't have this weird appearance.
My lips also seem to become dry very fast, which is why I carry lip balm with me and use it everyday. I don't know any other guy who has to do it the way I have to. Seriously, I saw an old video of 17 year old me and my lips looked straight up disgusting, crusty and dry. Just WTF is wrong with my face and my features, legit not even human anymore. To be fair it was winter during this video where even normshits get dry lips and all but still...
I actually researched about it and your lips actually get drier from your saliva, so licking your own lips which was definitely a bad habit of mine, makes them drier and look crusty.
Seriously no wonder no girl ever wanted to kiss me with those uggo ogre lips
Maybe blackcels and other ethnicels can relate to this a bit

Even my lips are gross, they look disproportional to the rest of my face
They are too big and look nearly subafrican even though I am ethnic arab, this along with my skin hue and my other physical flaws just seem to prove once again how shitty my genetics really are. If I was white my lips would be way thinner and wouldn't have this weird appearance.
My lips also seem to become dry very fast, which is why I carry lip balm with me and use it everyday. I don't know any other guy who has to do it the way I have to. Seriously, I saw an old video of 17 year old me and my lips looked straight up disgusting, crusty and dry. Just WTF is wrong with my face and my features, legit not even human anymore. To be fair it was winter during this video where even normshits get dry lips and all but still...
I actually researched about it and your lips actually get drier from your saliva, so licking your own lips which was definitely a bad habit of mine, makes them drier and look crusty.
Seriously no wonder no girl ever wanted to kiss me with those uggo ogre lips
Maybe blackcels and other ethnicels can relate to this a bit
i actually came across a good tip for dry lips, dont ask me how. when applying ur lip balm, apply some balm to a cue tip and mash if into ur lips, scraping away the dead skin as you apply. the issue is ur dead skin is preventing ur healthy skin from absorbing the balm