Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life would be good if my mother was dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I’ve come to the realization that basically all my problems are at their core, her fault. I don’t think i’d even be an incel if it wasn’t for her. She basically raised me to be one.

I wish there was a way to kill her without getting in trouble for it (in Minecraft) like doing something so she gets cancer.
Fuuuuckkk, I would literally do anything to watch this piece of shit get torn to shreds by a wild tiger.
Those of you who grew up with normal parents don’t know how lucky you are.

I can’t wait until this whore dies someday so I can dance and piss on her grave.

Last edited:
I felt this way about my father for many years :feelsmega::society:

wish there was a way to kill her without getting in trouble for it (in Minecraft) like doing something so she gets cancer.

Theoretically, you could kill her simply by leaving out expired food for a few days, allowing toxins and bacteria to build up. Rub this on other items to contaminate them.

murder her with insulin (in video game)

I’ve come to the realization that basically all my problems are at their core, her fault. I don’t think i’d even be an incel if it wasn’t for her. She basically raised me to be one.
Elab.What she did to you more exactly?