Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life would be bearable if IOIs didn't happen every 5 seconds

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
My main issue in life is every time I leave the house I see women giving IOIs to men left right and centre. If a guy is walking down the street in front of me and a woman is walking in the opposite direction towards us she will eye him up and down and stare at his face to see if he is looking back at her because either a) she is attracted to him and is checking him out or b) she is looking for validation from a guy who looks good enough or both. Then when she continues past me she doesn't bat an eyelid, it's like a 60 year old guy in a wheelchair is going past her.

This happens time and time again, on trains, on the street, in the gym, EVERYWHERE. A usual cowardly cope I hear is "these people are just going about their daily business, they don't go down the street checking each other out, this is all in your head". Women give IOIs fucking EVERYWHERE but only to guys who they consider GOOD ENOUGH and I'm not talking about just obvious chads and staceys I'm talking about just decent looking guys and girls ranging from 10s to repulsive. It makes you not want to take another breath or drink another drop when you are reminded constantly that you are not good enough. If women had any fucking remorse they would at least take a glance at one of us too when we walk past to boost our confidence slightly at least, but no because they are utterly vicious and merciless in this regard. That is one quote from Elliot Rodger that really resonated with me "You never showed me any mercy...", it's such a perfect line that rings true and I've been in so many situations in life where women have been utterly merciless. I have literally spent my best years standing with my chad best friend in clubs and had a gang of average and ugly girls all pining for him and ignoring me completely while I just stand there looking awkward. The only time they speak to me is to ask if he's single or what his name is. The same look these girls give to these guys on the street is the same one they give before they get with them in clubs and bars.

This is even more blackpilling when it happens on the way to the gym. I am literally travelling to a place where I aim to improve the way I look to women and they are looking right through me on the way there and in there. I actually travel a long way to a hardcore bodybuilding gym due to the fact that there are very very few girls there. On the way back from the gym on the train yesterday I sat on one of the only available seats and some fat ugly cunt sat directly facing me and a guy came and sat on the other set of seats next to me and she spent the whole journey gazing him up and down, destroying my very existence with her eyes. I felt like spitting in the fat twats face right there.

Imagine if sex happened every 5 secs

Anon said:
Imagine if sex happened every 5 secs

Yep. For me it's not even so much sex it's wanting to be wanted as being wanted takes away the realisation that you are completely alone forever whereas not being wanted emphasises it ten fold.

I have the same story as you except it was my own blood brother that was doing the AMOGing

Aweing other males get IOIs while you are in the same setting is the most miserable experience.

crew2 said:
Yep. For me it's not even so much sex it's wanting to be wanted as being wanted takes away the realisation that you are completely alone forever whereas not being wanted emphasises it ten fold.

I want the whole package. The sex, the PDA, the validation.

I actually make a point now of visibly looking right past girls at girls who are clearly hotter than them just to hopefully make them feel like shit about themselves. ALWAYS be sure to do this. When you see a girl walking towards you and there is a hotter girl in her vicinity that she knows is there (she will because all these cunts compare themselves to each other constantly) be sure to check out the hotter girl to bring the other girl's confidence down a bit. Make sure the hotter girl doesn't see you doing it though as you don't want to give her confidence either.

This may not even affect her if she doesn't find you worthy even of a glance but it's good to remind her that she isn't shit compared to other girls. Although it may not work every chance we get to bring their self esteem down should be taken.

Zyros said:
Aweing other males get IOIs while you are in the same setting is the most miserable experience.

It is. I'm shocked at how other people seem to be oblivious to this. Do you ever think that?

When you see one guy getting all the attention and there are average and ugly guys all standing around and carrying on having fun going about their lives. It's like how the fuck are you all not bothered by what's happening here? I get visibly upset.

Being able to notice other men getting IOI's and knowing that no FHO will ever do that for you is a brutal Black Pill.

Even reading up on body language and signs of interest just confirms that no FHO wants you. Suicide fuel.

Holy shit I didnt notice that.. I will need to check

Ok wait I remembered.. I dont go outside lmao