Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My life stops here

Based. I usually get along better with older people too. Are you a fellow car enthusiast? I have a 1971 Camaro. I absolutely love cars
every week we meet in the garage to drink some beer and shoot the shit. I still dont know what they see in me considering they are not autistic like me.

every week we meet in the garage to drink some beer and shoot the shit. I still dont know what they see in me considering they are not autistic like me.
That’s cool bro. Hope you stay friends with them. I have been unable to form friendships with other car guys despite literally taking mine to car shows. I can easily talk with them, but never actually for friendships

Based. I usually get along better with older people too. Are you a fellow car enthusiast? I have a 1971 Camaro. I absolutely love cars
How did you become interested in cars? Usually people become interested in it through their father.

How did you become interested in cars? Usually people become interested in it through their father.
That’s precisely how it was for me. He taught me about them from a young age. He bought the Camaro when I was 5 in 2010 and we enjoyed it together a lot. We also brought a vintage ford tractor back to life by buying a parts donor tractor and stripping parts off of it. Man, I miss him. He was such a positive influence in my life.

That’s cool bro. Hope you stay friends with them. I have been unable to form friendships with other car guys despite literally taking mine to car shows. I can easily talk with them, but never actually for friendships
People today seem very “on guard”. Past highschool I have found it very hard to find genuine friendships. In my trade (HVAC) everybody is only interested in their gfs and friends from a long time ago.

People today seem very “on guard”. Past highschool I have found it very hard to find genuine friendships. In my trade (HVAC) everybody is only interested in their gfs and friends from a long time ago.
Same. It seems damn near impossible to make new friends. It’s like people already have their cliques and don’t want more friends. Also, good trade btw. Based af

Same. It seems damn near impossible to make new friends. It’s like people already have their cliques and don’t want more friends. Also, good trade btw. Based af
I have seen people describe this phenomenon as the loss of a “third place”. People already have their school friends and coworkers but what happened to places where people go to make friends. (Excluding normshit bars and gyms)

I have seen people describe this phenomenon as the loss of a “third place”. People already have their school friends and coworkers but what happened to places where people go to make friends. (Excluding normshit bars and gyms)
Very true. When I was a kid, there were arcades, kart racing tracks, more Cinemas, and all kinds of cool places to go. Now, most of that is gone. It’s just school/work and home with the exception of bars which I hate.

Very true. When I was a kid, there were arcades, kart racing tracks, more Cinemas, and all kinds of cool places to go. Now, most of that is gone. It’s just school/work and home with the exception of bars which I hate.
you know its bad when they create tinder tier apps to make friends