Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My life really feels like it's just some comedy.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
A couple of hours ago, I think I was browsing some thread here atm, I casually rubbed my eye. Then, that eye started feeling like it was fucking burning or something. I had no idea wtf was happening, it was hurting so bad it felt like I had a fucking piano lodged under my eye, so after some 10 seconds or so, I ran into the bathroom to look into the mirror there and found out that, somehow, in all of my ineptness and butt-monkeyness, when I rubbed that eye, I somehow managed to press against the eyelid in such a way that it completely rolled backwards and the lashes were now pressing against my unprotected eye.

Basically, I somehow managed to give myself an entropion:

Except the one in the image above was perfectly mid in comparison to what I accidentally did to myself. Instead of the eyelid being just a bit caved in with parts of the lashes irritating the eye, mine was fully, 90 degrees turned backwards to a point that none of my lashes there were visible, as they were completely pressed against the lower part of my eye.

How does that even happen:feelsUnreal:? I just rubbed my eye like I did a million times before, and suddenly I had this happen to me. When did anyone even heard of people accidentally managing to do this to themselves? Shit like this is starting to convince me that the simulation theory is truly correct, and my simulation has the genre set to comedy, because I can't explain such bizarre things happening to me.

This isn't even the first such thing I've experienced at all, it immediately reminded me of the time in high school when I not only somehow managed to accidentally get the foot of my chair right onto my big toe, but I somehow managed to get myself wrapped in the chair in such a way that when I tried to stand up, it actually pressed the chair down onto my toe harder, so the more I tried to got off, the more it hurt. At its worst, it felt just a tiny bit less painful than the laughter of the class Chad when someone explained to him what had happened to me:feelsugh:.

How do those kinds of stuff even happen to someone, bruh:worryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:.

Last edited:
Same here. Faggot planet has fucked us over.

the-joker-laugh.gif