Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life plan . Share yours.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Never do any job as it it cuckoldry .

Save as much money as I can . ( money that I will get from inheritance and money that I will make online)

Live with parents till they are alive .

Then either join some Hindu ascetic sect or some old age home so that I can have some company.

Save as much money as I can . ( money that I will get from inheritance and money that I will make online)

Then either join some Hindu ascetic sect or some old age home so that I can have some company.
So? are your parents rich or something?

I plan on working for the next 10 years or so and to continue living with my parents. After those 10 years, i’ll rope. Im already sick and tired of this clownworld. This is all assuming the West doesn’t collapse, which is most likely going to happen this year or next.

It shifts between roping and careermaxxing

No plans nigga, i'd be dead in 2 years.

Damn you guys have parents?

leech off my mother while saving up money via wagecucking or jewtubemaxxing. gymmaxx, Get my surgeries to ascend, and move to a shithole nation so that my saved up money is worth more. That's as far as my plan goes tbh.

I think I'm more likely to die from suicide, so probably that. When? don't know.

On societal collapse - I don't think that will happen. The boring, Lovecraftian dystopia we live in will grind on.

In terms of ascension it’s save enough money till I can travel to the Philippines or a similar country and go ham

Plan A is to die
Plan B is to join a boxing gym and become a boxer, even if I’m living out of my car when I start doing it
Plan C is to just go off the grid

Dying as fast as possible

I plan on finishing my master's while working, getting a good job, then hopefully betabuxxing or some shit. Will probably move to a different country.

If I make it that far. The actual plan is to be long dead by then.

Make as much money as I can in the West then move to an uncucked but still wealthy Muslim nation, rn thinking Oman. If that doesn't work move off grid somewhere and homestead

Make as much money as I can in the West then move to an uncucked but still wealthy Muslim nation, rn thinking Oman. If that doesn't work move off grid somewhere and homestead
homesteading seems like real work.i salute you man.

Jesus Christ, everything in you is Slave, including your 'life plan' or the very concept of one. Let's see:
- Rivers are Slave as they are circuitous and hybridize earth (Tauri) with water (Freak);
- Weak hindi woman in avi. Hinduism being a Slave religion;
- 'Life plan' means you treat life like a landscape with collections in it, very Slave as they love to S100 collect and hoard things, it's what makes you the happiest, for being 100.

Well, about your collections:

Never do any job as it it cuckoldry
S000 laziness, also S011 unemployability;

Save as much money as I can
S100 hoarding

money that I will get from inheritance
S000 inheritance

Live with parents till they are alive
S110 parasitism and drainage

Then either join some Hindu ascetic sect or some old age home so that I can have some company
S100 conspiracy

@highinhibition, look at this. That's what you need to be.

Jesus Christ, everything in you is Slave, including your 'life plan' or the very concept of one. Let's see:
- Rivers are Slave as they are circuitous and hybridize earth (Tauri) with water (Freak);
- 'Life plan' means you treat life a landscape with collections in it, very Slave as they love to S100 collect and hoard things, it's what makes you the happiest, for being 100.

S100 hoarding

S000 inheritance

S100 conspiracy

@highinhibition , look at this.
Be happy wagecucking. lol . Calling me a slave when it you who is actually a slave.

Looksmax by 2025, If I fail then, idk I'll just stop living

- 'Life plan' means you treat life like a landscape with collections in it, very Slave as they love to S100 collect and hoard things, it's what makes you the happiest, for being 100.

S100 hoarding

S000 inheritance

S100 conspiracy

@highinhibition, look at this. That's what you need to be.
JFL at thinking me as slave you wageslave. I come from a aristrocatic Hindu caste. My ancestors were rich landlords for 5000 years in India . Do you even know where your ancestors were 200 years ago ?

Be happy wagecucking. lol . Calling me a slave when it you who is actually a slave.
False dichotomy. Working autonomously and doing something is also possible, but it betrays the very baseline of your type, which is laziness and doing nothing, being nothing.

I come from a aristrocatic Hindu caste
Castes are Slave. They are inheritances of weaknesses and disease-ridden territories. You're priding yourself in something that isn't even your creation, how pathetic.

You ARE a Slave. Just a high level one, who enslaves others but is still part of the circular wheel of life and nature. The S100 kind, the one that produces trash and sits in it like a dragon. Have you ever seen a Hoarders episode? That's your future:

Last edited:
False dichotomy. Working autonomously and doing something is also possible, but it betrays the very baseline of your type, which is laziness and doing nothing, being nothing.

Castes are Slave. They are inheritances of weaknesses and disease-ridden territories. You're priding yourself in something that isn't even your creation, how pathetic.

You ARE a Slave. Just a high level one, who enslaves others but is still part of the circular wheel of life and nature. The S100 kind, the one that produces trash and sits in it like a dragon. Have you ever seen a Hoarders episode? That's your future:

Be happy doing something which is compeletely useless . Taking pride is your ancestors is not weakness.
Also It is not that I am lazy , I do only those things which I love - reading thousands of religious books of HInduism which will take a lifetime and being devoted to religious pursuits. It is so much satisfying but slaves like you will understand it as your mind is also enslaved.

Finish college try to get a job have a mental breakdown and then NEETmax

I don't know but I want a job for the money

I just want to get my mental health in order and after that maybe go back to school. If its too late for me or I can't better my situation then I guess its time to either cope hardcore or rope down a slope.

same :owo: ldar is life :feelsohh:

Same,wageslaving is cuckoldry by nature but add on top of it being an incel and it's even more cucked,paying taxes to support single toilets with kids.
I think you meant till they are dead but yes,i have no money to rent a place so i'm stuck with my pos toilet mother until she dies or i die
I don't picture myself as an old man living with severe depression,gonna try to rope sooner than that.

Nothing, I try not to think about future.

Tier 1 (Softmaxxing), from 2022 to 2025, I am going to try every experimental softmaxx strategy, it should be enough to make me ascend with my looksmatch

Tier 2, from 2026 to 2030, Moneymaxxing + Charismamaxxing (reaching the 4th standard deviation in verbal intelligence) + Statusmaxxing (becoming a musician as a hobby and probably I will get a job as a politician)

Tier 3, Hardmaxxing + Longevitymaxxing from (2031 to 2040), I will start going really hardcore with my hard earned money to get anti aging treatments and maybe a rhinoplasty and similar rejuvenation surgeries

Tier 4 (2041 and beyond), Depending on the situation in the world I will either get an islamic JB wife or maybe this country collapsed so badly my SMV is somehow intact after all these years thanks to my status/money

A6af4c1e6f874d2ded62138ee110d57c

Last edited:
No plans other than sustainable job. Dont want to get my hopes up for more than that

Graduate college, get a SDE job, buy a sex doll/fleshlight, work until 45 and retire, live and travel the world learning new hobbies. Off myself at 70.