Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My life may be shit.....

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
10% - Low effort racebait in ID
The white race my be dying (and therefore increasing white smv), I maybe incel, but at least I am not a curry.

my existance is 100 times better than the retarded coping curries on this forum.

It is better to be white in a crowd of shitskin curries than a curry in a crowd of a milion curries

you wish you were me but you will shit your pants tonight while i laugh at your miserable existance as you lick the shit of your dirt coloured fingers

your race will be forever imported by jews to preform cheap, underpaid labour while you rot in your shitty ghetto

@THE TRUE DIGLET thanks for this copy-pasta

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

Cope. Whites are a buck broken peasant race whose success is owed to past in-group cohesion that no longer exists. Being the race with the lowest birthrate does make those traits more valuable from supply and demand.

I knew what this would be about before opening it :feelskek:

Have you seen the copypasta before? it's good kekfuel, guess Angloids can have humor after all.
I've seen it before but I didn't imagine it to be @THE TRUE DIGLET 's copypasta

I just seen many posts before "at least I'm not ........ curry" or "you might be <insert random non-curry ethnic> but at least you're not ........ curry" so that made me think it's one of those posts

The white race my be dying (and therefore increasing white smv), I maybe incel, but at least I am not a curry.

my existance is 100 times better than the retarded coping curries on this forum.

It is better to be white in a crowd of shitskin curries than a curry in a crowd of a milion curries

you wish you were me but you will shit your pants tonight while i laugh at your miserable existance as you lick the shit of your dirt coloured fingers

your race will be forever imported by jews to preform cheap, underpaid labour while you rot in your shitty ghetto
Amen brother:feelsYall:
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

>mixedcel

Suicide was the only option for me