Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my life is so brutal

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
★★★
gots bullied whole childhood in neighborhood
people makes fun because im fat in elementary
middle school was cool first years even thought a girl cried because teacher make me sit next to her and i was pretty fat
last 2 years in middle school i have been left out i managed to lose fat and i ended up skinny somehow plus puberty make me a brutal subhuman
highschool first year got bullied by a thugmaxxer same happened second year by a darktriadmaxx third year was better but foids kept looking down on me and shit i should just rope bros im probably non nt and too ugly for this life nice try ig

5ac169a5 87ed 4233 ae56 79d0a07675d7

You didn't mention the fourth year of high school. Are you still in high school, or is it three years where you live?

I started getting bullied since high school and even the cops came to my home to ask why i've stopped going to school

You're too young to be here buddy. At least wait until 20 and face a few more rejections before deciding you're an incel.
i have a 2/10 uncanny face i got brutally bullied and looks like a miracle not gonna happen