Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My life is over

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Just got off the phone with my sister. I guess last night I messaged some women I used to know last night and they are threatening to charge me with harassment. One of them already went to the police. My life is over.

nigga what the fuck did you say for them to file a police charge

nigga what the fuck did you say for them to file a police charge
I was just insulting them and being an ass. Was so drunk last night I don't even remember anything.

You reap what you sow

I was just insulting them and being an ass. Was so drunk last night I don't even remember anything.
insulting them doesn't get them to go to the police, did you threaten to rape them or some shit?

brutal drunkpill

You must have threaten them if they do that.

Kinda deserved tbh

Is your sister helping you?

I think everyone knows this but just in case, if you come in contact with the police don't cooperate in any way. Like don't resist arrest etc., but don't say anything, don't sign anything etc. Don't take it lightly. Get legal advice. Don't discuss this with anyone you know IRL. For me I wouldn't trust my sis, mother etc. either but you know your situation better. Sharing information will only work against you and you can't take it back once it's out there.

alcoholmaxers problem

Have the police visited you yet?

I don't even have any women in my phone to message even if I wanted to JFL

Just got off the phone with my sister. I guess last night I messaged some women I used to know last night and they are threatening to charge me with harassment. One of them already went to the police. My life is over.
It never began. were you drunk again?

insulting them doesn't get them to go to the police, did you threaten to rape them or some shit?
No jfl :feelskek::feelskek:

They say I was harassing them. Because whenever I get near blackout I would message them and I did this quite a few times.

Is your sister helping you?

I think everyone knows this but just in case, if you come in contact with the police don't cooperate in any way. Like don't resist arrest etc., but don't say anything, don't sign anything etc. Don't take it lightly. Get legal advice. Don't discuss this with anyone you know IRL. For me I wouldn't trust my sis, mother etc. either but you know your situation better. Sharing information will only work against you and you can't take it back once it's out there.
I didn't even say anything too bad. I'll probably just get a restraining order

I didn't even say anything too bad. I'll probably just get a restraining order
I still feel really bad though. I said some pretty mean things, and I deeply regret being so cruel.

Par for the course for drunkcels.

Don't let them see your posts on this site

Brutal, I'm sorry mang

Please keep us updated, we need to support this brocel here

It's fucked up how foids can ruin someones life over some fucking words on a screen.

Just don't drink for a while and stay radio-silent

Brutal.

What shithole are you from brocel? Are you sure it's so bad over there that you can get jailed because a foid didn't like your messages? I hope you're just overreacting and police won't give a shit about some whores' complains

I mean I live in a shithole myself, but even we haven't reached this level of cuckoldism and simpery yet

I mean I live in a shithole myself, but even we haven't reached this level of cuckoldism and simpery yet
He lives in Weimerica like I do, so it adds up

I've heard of shit along these lines before

He lives in Weimerica like I do, so it adds up

I've heard of shit along these lines before
Shit I'm sorry to hear that brocel. I have an american friend who is a slavcel like myself originally, and he keeps saying how it's the only country where you can't get arrested for WORDS or beliefs, and that's why he immigrated and loves it there so much, I always believed him. Is it bs?

Shit I'm sorry to hear that brocel. I have an american friend who is a slavcel like myself originally, and he keeps saying how it's the only country where you can't get arrested for WORDS or beliefs, and that's why he immigrated and loves it there so much, I always believed him. Is it bs?
Yeah it's complete & utter bs, he's deluded as fuck but I can't blame him

Let’s say hypothetically you go to jail? So?

Aww. I’m sorry to hear.

Foids just want any excuse to fuck ya over!

What's the worst they can hit you with

Brutal, I'm sorry mang

Please keep us updated, we need to support this brocel here

It's fucked up how foids can ruin someones life over some fucking words on a screen.
I will man. I looked it up and I could go to jail for years for "online harassment" :feelsbadman:

I've just been so fucking lonely man. The only reason I got angry and started insulting them in the first place was because they would just leave me on read. I would be literally in my room having a mental breakdown because I can't handle another day living like this, and they would say nothing.

If I go to jail then I will not survive. I just have been so depressed man. My mom even told me that if I off myself she will not come back from it. So it's either I suffer just to make my parents happy, or I leave and possibly get punished by eternal hellfire. My life is fucked.

Nigga WTF did you say kek

Nigga WTF did you say kek
I said some pretty heartless shit man. I honestly deserve whatever happens to me. I'm no better then these foids who go for the lowest of the low jabs.

I said some pretty heartless shit man. I honestly deserve whatever happens to me. I'm no better then these foids who go for the lowest of the low jabs.
So you threatened her. Got it. Gg no re

So you threatened her. Got it. Gg no re
I didn't threaten her. I said something way worse. I said a whole bunch of shit to a bunch of foids. Probably like 5 or 6. My drunk ass wouldn't hold back, I don't think I've ever been so cruel to another human being tbh. I'm never drinking ever again.

I literally burned my bible and pissed on it. If that is not deserving of hell then I don't know what is.

I literally burned my bible and pissed on it. If that is not deserving of hell then I don't know what is.

You were under the influence of alcohol. Normies with much better lives literally kill each other while drunk.
Don't beat yourself up too much brocel

I didn't threaten her. I said something way worse. I said a whole bunch of shit to a bunch of foids. Probably like 5 or 6. My drunk ass wouldn't hold back, I don't think I've ever been so cruel to another human being tbh. I'm never drinking ever again.
im curious now

You were under the influence of alcohol. Normies with much better lives literally kill each other while drunk.
If I don't then who will? I'm just being honest with myself. I appreciate the kind words fren, but I'm not out to seek some sort of pity, I'm just ranting to the void.

Thank you though brocel

shoot your sister and use her skull as a cup, in world of war craft
Ironically I get along decently with her. She's probably the only one who cares about me besides my mom and dad.

I will man. I looked it up and I could go to jail for years for "online harassment" :feelsbadman:
Tf? That's such bullshit

People have done worse stuff to me online that should qualify as such, yet they don't see me making a fuss over it.

Again, it's JBF(just be female) proven again
I've just been so fucking lonely man.
Same here, but it's hit worse lately
The only reason I got angry and started insulting them in the first place was because they would just leave me on read. I would be literally in my room having a mental breakdown because I can't handle another day living like this, and they would say nothing.
They will never know our suffering- how fucking hard could it be for them to just idk, show some fucking humanity?

They can't comprehend what it's like for one of us to be lonely, so as such they can't even message out of politeness.

Belive me, I know how you feel to get ghosted constantly
If I go to jail then I will not survive.
None of us could, I'd just kill myself instantly.
I just have been so depressed man.
Same here
My mom even told me that if I off myself she will not come back from it.
Brutal, I know my parents would be mentally fucked for life.
So it's either I suffer just to make my parents happy, or I leave and possibly get punished by eternal hellfire. My life is fucked.
As I always say, an Incels life is between that of a rock & a hard place, always.

This is why every sub5 should delete all social media and every number in your phone if you have any that isn't your direct family members, alco is a good cope but it can easily hurt you