Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my life is over

Basedpill

Basedpill

Greycel
I'm a 22-year-old incel male living in Turkey. I've never had a girlfriend in my life, I was always excluded because I was different, I wasn't taken into friend groups. 1 dollar approach is 17 TL in Turkey, so it is impossible to even cope, on top of that, there is compulsory military service in this country. My family constantly says that I have to struggle and work because it is very difficult to live in places like Turkey, but I am uncomfortable with it. Why should I serve society?? Did my country offer me a good life?, did the society treat me well? Did women fall in love with me? I lived deprived of everything, there was not even a god left to me by this disgusting corrupt society, I learned that he was a lie. I don't have any desire anymore, I don't want money or a lover, I have no desire for anything.

Brutal no replypill, solid intro post though.

Sen trinceldeki basedpill misin

We have a lot Turks here

I'm 5'5'', it's over

POLISH WOMEN LOVE TURKISH MEN

IF YOU COME TO POLAND EVEN IF YOU ARE 0/10 AND 150CM YOU WILL FUCK EASY POLISH WOMEN

The t.. of the fuck is a very different language from the Indo-European languages

Cant you fake it being mentally unstable and evade military conscription? I didnt had to fake it, shrink said im unfit for service.

Stop being cuckold :feelsugh:
IM NOT JOKING AND NOT BEING CUCKOLD

I HATE POLISH FOIDS FOR BEING EASY FOR NON WHITE MEN

THEY ONLY LOVE BIG BLACK COCKS OR OTHER COCKS

THEY WORSHIP NONWHITE MEN

FUCK POLISH FOIDS

Do your military service maybe you will find cope in the army

You are both Iraqi and Incel. What kind of evil did you do in your previous life and you ended up in this situation? :feelskek:
My parents did the evil by bringing me to this world

My parents did the evil by bringing me to this world
I guess you live in kurdistan, central, western and southern provinces of iraq have a more traditional lifestyle

you just described my life and ideology :feelsthink::society:

We need to do what the Turks did to the Armenians:feelsdevil:
Jews are fucking liars. Why they don't talk about how Armenians genocided Turks at east anatolia ?

İmkansız

61555.png

Cant you fake it being mentally unstable and evade military conscription? I didnt had to fake it, shrink said im unfit for service.
Same here, I was deemed unfin for an army. Real subhumans don't need to fake anything.