Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My life is over in every direction.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
In dating direction, in family direction, in human direction, in thinking direction, i fail and suck at absolutely everything.

On top of all of that i also have loads of sins on my shoulders and bear a heavy burden, i hate how my brain has been destroyed in the womb and how i was born defective. what do i do? i'm just an empty place, a 0, complete garbage and mentally unwell.

You have by any chance asperger?

83595a06851c700687411655aee1dd1eea33da1b hq

What sins?

Can't say, or rather i dare not to say.

It only stays in my heart never to leave even as a whisper to anyone.

Can you elaborate and explain what you mean here? What condition were you born with?

I think it's genetic unfortunately.

I suspect my father has huge degenerate behaviours and i have inherited that curse, also when look at some rather 'dubious' and 'odd' things that have happened in my family and then add what i suspect it all makes sense. it's very sad and tragic but such is life, nature takes no prisoners.

In dating direction, in family direction, in human direction, in thinking direction, i fail and suck at absolutely everything.

On top of all of that i also have loads of sins on my shoulders and bear a heavy burden, i hate how my brain has been destroyed in the womb and how i was born defective. what do i do? i'm just an empty place, a 0, complete garbage and mentally unwell.
Same. Exactly what you said here. Lots of defects, lots of sins, lots of mistakes, lots of things wrong with me. So over.