Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life is miserble im so fucking glad school is over.

L

Lifeisterrible588

Banned
-
Everyday at school I am harrassed, I am mocked to the point I want to rope and everyone in my school hates me because I got into a fight with the most popular kid in the school who is a stupid Nt normie and is his bestfriend they are loved by everyone despite being pieces of shit and now everyday at school a new person I don't know comes to me and harasses me, for example once in the hallway someone threw something at me it was note that was telling me to kill myself. Once there was a random guy who hit me with his elbow and ran away, one guy literally through a rock at me, there is also a guy who always shouts my name to annoy me, everytime he sees me he says my name and tries to get on my nerves and once I overheard a female friend of his say I look like a total creep, I hate my school life so I fucking much i can't even use the school bathrooms because I don't want to get jumped by 50 something guys I hate being a sub 5 male. My mother tells me to stand for myself but how the fuck can I when I'm one guy against the entire school even the the staff defends him finally I get 2 months until I have to return back there.

Last edited:
Everyday at school I am harrassed, I am mocked to the point I want to rope hit me and everyone in my school hates me because I got into a fight with the most popular kid in the school who is a stupid Nt normie who is loved by everyone despite being a piece of shit and now everyday at school a new person I don't know comes to me and harasses me, for example once in the hallway someone threw something at me it was note that was telling me to kill myself. Once there was a random guy who hit me with his elbow and ran away, one guy literally through a rock at me, there is also a guy who always shouts my name to annoy me, everytime he sees me he says my name and tries to get on my nerves and once I overheard a female friend of his say I look like a total creep, I hate my school life so I fucking much i can't even use the school bathrooms because I don't want to get jumped by 50 something guys I hate being a sub 5 male.
How old are you?

Become violent

uoooooooooohoh
send me your mailing address and ill send you an ar15 and some instructions
in minecraft ofc :feelzez::feelzez::hax:

Everyday at school I am harrassed, I am mocked to the point I want to rope and everyone in my school hates me because I got into a fight with the most popular kid in the school who is a stupid Nt normie and is his bestfriend they are loved by everyone despite being pieces of shit and now everyday at school a new person I don't know comes to me and harasses me, for example once in the hallway someone threw something at me it was note that was telling me to kill myself. Once there was a random guy who hit me with his elbow and ran away, one guy literally through a rock at me, there is also a guy who always shouts my name to annoy me, everytime he sees me he says my name and tries to get on my nerves and once I overheard a female friend of his say I look like a total creep, I hate my school life so I fucking much i can't even use the school bathrooms because I don't want to get jumped by 50 something guys I hate being a sub 5 male. My mother tells me to stand for myself but how the fuck can I when I'm one guy against the entire school even the the staff defends him finally I get 2 months until I have to return back there.
Boyo, I hope life gets better.