Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My life is like a videogame. Even when suicidal

I feel like what I'm essentially doing with my life is trying to make the best situation for myself as I wait to die
Thats what the life is.

I think I will stop playing the game called "life" shut it off with a rope. and put in the game called "paradise"
Well We will See whats on the Other end " when its time

True gamers know there’s no point in roping since they’ll respawn

I think I will stop playing the game called "life" shut it off with a rope. and put in the game called "paradise"
I will play my fav mission once and try to get the max kd before shutting off this game (in video game)

True gamers know there is no point in playing a unfair rigged game

The thing is in all his rambling, he omitted to talk about a subject : pussy

He cope by saying : my life is in total order , I have everything but I’m not happy.

No matter how much men try to deny it , your brain is happy when you have acess to women.

True gamers know there’s no point in roping since they’ll respawn
True. Then you start all over from the beginning. The suffering might start all over. :feelscry:

I seriously hope there is something better.

Who made this shit fucking game? So much RNG, and you can barely do anything about it, who in their right mind would wanna play this shit.

Who made this shit fucking game? So much RNG, and you can barely do anything about it, who in their right mind would wanna play this shit.
A demiurge from gnocticsm believe.