Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life is just so fucking boring

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
School and highschool specifically were meant to be one of the most fun moments of my life and it just passed by.

While people were having girlfriends, going out and having friends, I just sunk into my cellphone and watched time pass by, even when I tried my hardest, it would never get anywhere, I refused to jestermaxx in my late years and that just left me alone. If people can't laugh at your subhuman appearance, they don't want anything to do with you.

The most interesting things that happened to me was fighting people and almost getting killed twice because I live in a shithole. My class was 2 girls for 1 guy and I was still absolutely, utterly and completely invisible, or even despised.

I remember hearing a random white girl I never even had eye contact with talk massive trash about me on my back. I just wish i had something to show for all the effort I put in.

Millimeters of bone.

While people were having girlfriends, going out and having friends, I just sunk into my cellphone and watched time pass by, even when I tried my hardest, it would never get anywhere, I refused to jestermaxx in my late years and that just left me alone.

We'll never get those years back :feelsbadman: timepill is brutal.