Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My life is just lurking on the internet

J

JamesMLM

Banned
-
Every day, I just watch YouTube, eat, and sleep. I’m too tired to do anything else, I’m too depressed to even post here.

I see on social media, people my age. Get to visits places, go to college, have a community. Even the moderators here lead a more exciting because they get to partake in the incel community while I have no goals and my entire life is just lurking. No one pays any attention to me, I’m like a ghost

james is marxist-leninist-maoist and wonders why his life is shit

Same, why were you gone btw?

Everyone here is exactly like you. When have ghosts spoken amongst themselves? There is no "incel community", most of the eminent blackpilled voices like CBP, DBDR, or FaceandLMS don't even have incels.is accounts.

Most of the people who make content targeted at a specific audience are talking to themselves, community interaction never goes so far as to engender an honest rapport with an entertainer or influential person.
By incel community, I mean posting here. I’m too depressed and tired to even talk to people online. Partly because of the mods targeting me and partly because of this https://incels.is/threads/low-iq-trait-being-scared-to-post-stuff.504132/ and partly because I feel tired and have no drive again.

I’m back to being a lurker again, with no one to talk too

Eat Sleep Neet

By incel community, I mean posting here. I’m too depressed and tired to even talk to people online. Partly because of the mods targeting me and partly because of this https://incels.is/threads/low-iq-trait-being-scared-to-post-stuff.504132/ and partly because I feel tired and have no drive again.

I’m back to being a lurker again, with no one to talk too

I’m level three, now

return of the furry