Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Low IQ trait: being scared to post stuff

J

JamesMLM

Captain
I see people here post long essays on the Blackpill and female nature, while all I can think of is Low iq and low effect threads. I usually write up a thread then ditch it because I’m scared to get banned or attacked for saying something stupid. I’m constantly paranoid whenever I post a comment/thread anticipating to get a warning because I said something stupid.

It never began for LowIqCels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I see people here post long essays on the Blackpill and female nature, while all I can think of is Low iq and low effect threads. I usually write up a thread then ditch it because I’m scared to get banned or attacked for saying something stupid. I’m constantly paranoid whenever I post a comment/thread anticipating to get a warning because I said something stupid.

Don't be, who cares if you get banned just make another account or move to looksmaxx dot org, make as much as possible to leave Greyceldom

Don’t worry about it just post.

Anyways just post bro why are you here? Let your ideas and thoughts be known it dosent matter what you post their is always gonna be that fakecel pushing “GrAyCel”

Anyways just post bro why are you here? Let your ideas and thoughts be known it dosent matter what you post their is always gonna be that fakecel pushing “GrAyCel”
Thank you for the advice :feelsokman: just don’t want to get banned/warned by the mods if I said something super stupid:smonk:

Rotters gatekeeping a literal incel forum will never not be funny, same with moderators obliging them
Most of the people who spam GrAY usually don't even bother writing out full sentences and barely post any worthwhile threads

It would be impressive in it's own right if you managed to drag down the average thread quality. Also don't think this kind of anxiety is predicted by low IQ. Many low IQ people lack self-awareness and don't stop talking about stuff they really know nothing about. You might have more of a problem with low self-esteem than IQ, though it could also be both

It would be impressive in it's own right if you managed to drag down the average thread quality. Also don't think this kind of anxiety is predicted by low IQ. Many low IQ people lack self-awareness and don't stop talking about stuff they really know nothing about. You might have more of a problem with low self-esteem than IQ, though it could also be both
I’m diagnosed with borderline intellectual functioning (use to be called borderline mental retardations) (IQ 83) so my IQ is pretty low.

Last edited:
I was in special Ed for my entire schooling life and even with that I failed Highschool.

My literacy is grade 3 level. It never even began for me :feelsrope:

Attachments

• IMG_6278.jpeg
    IMG_6278.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6277.jpeg
    IMG_6277.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6276.jpeg
    IMG_6276.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28

This monkey does not take the bait
And party van he will elude
So he can post all pics he made
Of midgets and your mama nude

I was in special Ed for my entire schooling life and even with that I failed Highschool.

My literacy is grade 3 level. It never even began for me :feelsrope:
damn, sorry, didn't know that. hope you get lucky somehow, or find a nice hooker to frequent

I barely create any threads, I feel like everything that I come up with has already been posted here before.

Based. Incels are afraid to be judged even in a place where they exclusively interact with their fellow incels.

Don't be, who cares if you get banned just make another account or move to looksmaxx dot org, make as much as possible to leave Greyceldom
Actually, judging on how things are on Looksmax.org, I won’t join looksmax. It became Reddit 2.0 because they are allowing faggots, trannies and foids to join.

Furryposting wouldn’t even be unique/fun because of how degenerate the forum has become

Last edited: