Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My life is a joke

• Thread starter drowningindenial
  • Start date
drowningindenial

drowningindenial

I'll die inside of my room
★★★
Can't have peace as a midget. Had to go outside today to buy booze, but for some reason they put the alcohol i usually drink on top shelf and i couldn't fucking reach it. Then, as if i wasn't miserable enough already, some tallfag saw me struggling to get the bottle and got it for me. JFL nigga smirked and looked at me like i was a child. I don't even know how i am supposed to cope i feel disabled

Stop drinking top shelf alcohol, stick to mid.

But what you should really do is think about how you would commit murder or serial attacks before bed to get the anger out of you.

Last edited:
Cant relate im an ogre tallfag

Well, atleast you can drown your sorrows, until tommorow.

Can't have peace as a midget. Had to go outside today to buy booze, but for some reason they put the alcohol i usually drink on top shelf and i couldn't fucking reach it. Then, as if i wasn't miserable enough already, some tallfag saw me struggling to get the bottle and got it for me. JFL nigga smirked and looked at me like i was a child. I don't even know how i am supposed to cope i feel disabled
i deal with the same shit
the beer i get is always on the top of the fridge at the store and if my beer is further back i grab the plastic tray holding all the beers
push it forward and slide it back so the beer im getting slides to the front so i can grab it
they know what beer i get and tbh i feel like they put it up there just to fuck with me
i go in there almost everyday around closing to avoid situations like yours with tallfags
also the beer i get used to be at the bottom of the fridge
nah they did this to exclusively fuck with me i swear:feelsbadman:

Man, i mean who gives a shit at this point. Like everyone is taller than us already, we just have to accept the fact that we're disabled

How tall are you?

I know the pain. I hate it when I get treated like a child by people my age, it's humiliating.

How tall are u brocel

HAHAHAHAHA

Over for midgetcels