Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My life is a fucking nightmare

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★
Days blend into each other. Entire years fly by. Nothing ever changes. There is nothing new. Ever.

It's hell

Can relate, unfortunately

Yep every day is the same old sludge.

Ever since I’ve actually experienced a hardship this has been the case. It was like this before the Covid but I at least had some chance coping with other things

Ever since I’ve actually experienced a hardship this has been the case. It was like this before the Covid but I at least had some chance coping with other things
I would’ve probably still joined the forum earlier funny enough though :forcedsmile: . Well I did but I mean on a main

Days blend into each other. Entire years fly by. Nothing ever changes. There is nothing new. Ever.

It's hell
and if there is any change, it only makes your life worse.

went to my classes one time this whole week, been bedrotting all week, i wish this would just end

went to my classes one time this whole week, been bedrotting all week, i wish this would just end
i rotted on the library floor for 4 hours today, no one cared

The timepill is brutal.

I tell the days by the copes that use.

There's never enough hours in the day and before you know it the day has passed and nothing has changed, months go by and nothin has changed, years go by and nothin has changed. Nothing changes, just rearranges.

I relate every day is the same another day of having zero friends and being depressed as fuck

It's hell
Yes I have largely experienced this. I don't even know where my 20s went. I am 28 and I have legit done nothing in my life don't even have a driving license, just waste my time day dreaming about shit 24/7, it's crazy.