Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life is a fucking joke.

• Thread starter blackoutwhitein3
  • Start date
B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
I wasted my whole life. I’m currently a junior in high school and felt I wasted my whole life. If only I listened to my dad after I left elementary school telling me to lose weight. But I was too autistic to change. Life was content til middle school.

Okkkkkk. Let me re-evaluate that post. I meant I wasted my life from that time til now.
And as for the volcel comment, I blame my autism. I’ve been in fantasy land for six years.

Unless you plan on ending your life as a junior, you still have double or triple your lifespan to live. And it doesn’t get any fucking easier. Just wait until university.

I’m not ending my life. Everyone who has wronged will win. I will lose. I don’t know if I’m going to university.
I’m not ending my life. Everyone who has wronged will win. I will lose. I don’t know if I’m going to university.
Going to community college most likely.

OP, you're too young to be an incel.

I wish all these damn younglings would quit rubbing in their youth. :feelsrope:

Same here except I actually did waste years. Half a decade. Going to college as a 22 year old.

Honestly, I just relate to you guys. Up until middle school, I was pretty much kinda of a normie. What started this whole journey to this site was a girl I liked ( who I now consider a oneitis ) leading me on. I really want you guys to accept me.

my whole fucking life was a big long shit streak on the drawers of humanity

Lmao, ur still in high school, your life has only begun.

Join the club, there's also failed normies with aids right now dying so there's that to keep you from becoming an hero for now.

I wasted my whole life. I’m currently a junior in high school and felt I wasted my whole life.

HAHAHhHhHhHahahHaahaaHhahahhahahahahAhahahahahahahahaHAHAHhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wasted my whole life. I’m currently a junior in high school and felt I wasted my whole life. If only I listened to my dad after I left elementary school telling me to lose weight. But I was too autistic to change. Life was content til middle school.
You have your entire life ahead of you. Also don't listen to normalfags. Try fasting lose weight.

Bro. you are just a kid. take it from some one who has been smoking crack since yesterday 6 AM. i truly know when its over.

YOU'RE LIFE AINT OVER BOYO

Motherfucker it is not too late for you to lose weight. Come back when you've been a fat fuck for 15+ years and will always look like shit because your loose skin lost its elasticity from you being a pig for so long.

You're in high school. You couldn't possibly have wasted your whole life. Your life has barely even started.

If you aren't even in your 20's you can't be a truecel. pls leave

Isn’t there a 16 year old on here who considers himself a incel?

Junior in high school so that makes you 16-17 and you say your life is over Just lol

Lmao kid go school

The only thing I enjoy at school is art class. I despise every one of my other classes. I feel like most of the students and some teachers there are against me
I honestly hope you guys are reading the replies. I don’t think my life is completely over, though I do feel I wasted six years of it that could’ve been decent

fucking social stigma, fuckign cunts,
media and gvmnt cultivate the population to be a certain way or your just a wiredo that should stay an outcast
thats the sad reality

Bro. you are just a kid. take it from some one who has been smoking crack since yesterday 6 AM. i truly know when its over.

YOU'RE LIFE AINT OVER BOYO

This.
Take it from me, OP. As someone that has injected heroin in his asshole for the last five years every day. I know when it's truely over.

This.
Take it from me, OP. As someone that has injected heroin in his asshole for the last five years every day. I know when it's truely over.
Did you use a plastic syringe? The ones they use to give infants medicine are the best tbh.

All underagecels should be banned tbh. Them just mentioning their age is humblebragging.

I just wanted to update y’all by saying I’m still wasting my life while listening to crab rave.