Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life has only gotten worse

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★
When I left this forum in 2022, I left it for one reason: I wanted to get away from all the negativity and improve myself in order to move up. With that, I applied all those red-pilled techniques like working on my "personality", going out frequently, trying to meet people, and even spending a year in the gym. Obviously, none of this worked. Then one day I woke up and my whole life was still shit, so I fell into a spiral of depression and drug addiction. To make a long story short, I had at least 4 suicide attempts and I failed in all of them for one reason or another, the last time I tried I went much further, I sold my Xbox series x and bought a gun from some criminals in my town, but I made the fucking mistake of telling a "friend" and he betrayed me and the police raided my house. I told you my life was shit, right? Get ready to hear this. I was in prison for 6 months, 6 fucking months for "investigations" because the damn gun they had sold me was "stained" and had been used for several murders / crimes before. Well anyway, since then my life is even worse. They don't let me live alone and I'm living with some guys under strict suicide watch. At 26 they don't even let me go out on the damn street just to buy things. I'm just rotting all day in my room alone. If life It's bad, believe me, it can get worse

It only gets worse as an incel

Brutal life brother. Sorry for what i said yesterday. You should get into criminal world tbh, become big or die trying.

If your situation was different and you could try the blkpillpress method instead do you think that kind of life would help you better cope with existence?

Explains: the BPP method is basically arguably the absolute best type of life that a giga trucel can ever reasonably hope to have as you basically wealth maxx to be able to afford a nice house and comfortable life with all of your standard and or favorite copes and you basically have all your sexual needs taken care of by high priced whores.

It only gets worse as an incel
Yeah
Brutal life brother. Sorry for what i said yesterday. You should get into criminal world tbh, become big or die trying.
I would try it if I could. I know subhumans from my town who have girlfriends just because they do darktriadmaxxing while being criminals. But I can't, I'm too much of an aspie to do it.
If your situation was different and you could try the blkpillpress method instead do you think that kind of life would help you better cope with existence?

Explains: the BPP method is basically arguably the absolute best type of life that a giga trucel can ever reasonably hope to have as you basically wealth maxx to be able to afford a nice house and comfortable life with all of your standard and or favorite copes and you basically have all your sexual needs taken care of by high priced whores.
At this point? Yes. I have a cousin who is a full-blown incel but has his own gaming PC and a small apartment. Despite being such an incel, he is much better off than me who only has a (cheap) phone and nothing else.

When I left this forum in 2022, I left it for one reason: I wanted to get away from all the negativity and improve myself in order to move up. With that, I applied all those red-pilled techniques like working on my "personality", going out frequently, trying to meet people, and even spending a year in the gym. Obviously, none of this worked. Then one day I woke up and my whole life was still shit, so I fell into a spiral of depression and drug addiction. To make a long story short, I had at least 4 suicide attempts and I failed in all of them for one reason or another, the last time I tried I went much further, I sold my Xbox series x and bought a gun from some criminals in my town, but I made the fucking mistake of telling a "friend" and he betrayed me and the police raided my house. I told you my life was shit, right? Get ready to hear this. I was in prison for 6 months, 6 fucking months for "investigations" because the damn gun they had sold me was "stained" and had been used for several murders / crimes before. Well anyway, since then my life is even worse. They don't let me live alone and I'm living with some guys under strict suicide watch. At 26 they don't even let me go out on the damn street just to buy things. I'm just rotting all day in my room alone. If life It's bad, believe me, it can get worse
Oh my God.

Nobody leaves the blackpill, not alive

They don't let me live alone and I'm living with some guys under strict suicide watch.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. This is the most BRUUUTAL torture i ever seen in my life. Not even NARCOS do such torture. And you have the WORST luck in the universe. simply brutal. Now i feel lucky.
THENOOMBER

What's really the endgoal for us subhumans? Are we just destined to rot our entire life? Ngl future looks bleak for us.

You get used to it after a while...
No you don't...

That's why gaslighting only makes it worse, I hate gaslighters with all my soul.