Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My life has a pathological need to cocktease me

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Everything started great this summer. I lost 3 kg, my coworkers started treating me better etc. Now, I've been stuck in a 98-100 kg limbo for two weeks, despite losing 2 kg or more every other day on my bicycle. My coworkers are treating me like shit again, retracting literally every single positive thing they said about me.

Everything started great this summer. I lost 3 kg, my coworkers started treating me better etc. Now, I've been stuck in a 98-100 kg limbo for two weeks, despite losing 2 kg or more every other day on my bicycle. My coworkers are treating me like shit again, retracting literally every single positive thing they said about me.
How do they retract previous compliments? That sounds insane.

They hate you because you're doing something they can't do themselves.
Keep going OP, if you're a fatcel there's a chance you have some good bones hidden under your fat.

Keep going OP, if you're a fatcel there's a chance you have some good bones hidden under your fat.
THIS. They're jealous and will try to bring you down, that's how normies work. If you're better than them they will try to cope by insulting you instead of improving themselves.

Last edited:

Ascend OP

This. Keep on doing it and don't give up. Fuck normies JFL

Update: Because of anger, I lost concentration and fucked up basic tasks like a retard. Laughter and patronising comments soon ensued.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back