Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Life Experience

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★
I created this thread to have on hand in case I'm accused of being something I'm not just because I said I had some contact with the opposite sex when I was younger.

And because I also know that there are other men like me in this place with similar experiences.

I hate victimhood but that is not the intention of the post but to sympathize with others

I had a very tortuous adolescence, I suffered everything that the average incel suffers: I was bullied, I didn't have friends until my late adolescence (I know that in the worst case scenario many incels never have one).
I always felt like an outcast, expelled from society.

Women judged me and looked at me badly, I think they even made fun of me.

The whores in my class hung out with the bullies and treated me badly and with contempt.

I was alone during my childhood, coming from a broken and dysfunctional family, I ended up suffering trauma due to the helplessness I had when I entered adolescence.

I don't think I'm autistic or Asperger's, but I was always a "strange kid", and I also always had intellectual and emotional concerns beyond what the normie mass of brainless monkeys like so much.

I was also severely criticized by the other boys because I did not like the official sport that is so vaunted in my country: football (soccer). I always hated group sports although I like solitary physical activity.

I had romantic and loving fantasies that were destroyed in my younger years due to horrible experiences with women.

Yes, at some point in my young adulthood I received a bit of female attention (we're talking sub'5 women and landwhales) for having been a gymcell and martial arts practitioner since I was 15, this led me towards frustration: so much effort, pain and sacrifice just to attract ugly and fat women, I did not have sexual contact with any of them... but these slight opportunities faded over time, since years I see that women in general simply ignore me, despite having a body in good condition

I am not tall (171 cm.)
I'm not facially deformed but I'm not pretty either.

I guess this post can serve as a small glimmer of hope for some: Yes, even if you are an incel you will be able to attract some ugly fat girl if you develop a good body in the gym, if that's what you want go ahead, for my part I only feel frustration and reluctance when I see that my effort is not duly rewarded.

Last edited:
I guess this post can serve as a small glimmer of hope for some: Yes, even if you are an incel you will be able to attract some ugly fat girl if you develop a good body in the gym
NO even landwale reject truecel (sub3)

I had some contact with the opposite sex when I was younger.

Yes, at some point in my young adulthood I received a bit of female attention
Alright, Saaaaar :feelsYall:

Yes, even if you are an incel you will be able to attract some ugly fat girl if you develop a good body in the gym
No. If you're an incel, you are not able to attract girls, no matter what you do, Saaaaar :feelsYall:

NO even landwale reject truecel (sub3)

A truecel with a good gym body is going to attract some landwhale, I think it would be a very extreme case if it did not happen

Alright, Saaaaar :feelsYall:

No. If you're an incel, you are not able to attract girls, no matter what you do, Saaaaar :feelsYall:
Getting a little attention from an ugly fat girl is not the same as being accepted by the opposite sex.

A truecel with a good gym body is going to attract some landwhale, I think it would be a very extreme case if it did not happen
Not for me

Getting a little attention from an ugly fat girl is not the same as being accepted by the opposite sex.
Getting a little attention from an ugly fat girl is also not the same as being a trucel permavirgin incel that not even fat bitches would go near, Saaaaar :feelsYall:

Getting a little attention from an ugly fat girl is also not the same as being a trucel permavirgin incel that not even fat bitches would go near, Saaaaar :feelsYall:

Then go to the gym and you might attract a fat whore who smells like potato chips, I'm not interested, I'll give them to you

Then go to the gym and you might attract a fat whore who smells like potato chips, I'm not interested, I'll give them to you
I was going to the gym and still got no bitches, not even fat ones. :feelsrope:

I was going to the gym and still got no bitches, not even fat ones. :feelsrope:
I have about 10 years of training, you need a minimum level

That's why I say this situation is highly frustrating.

How long did you train?

I have about 10 years of training, you need a minimum level

That's why I say this situation is highly frustrating.

How long did you train?
2 years. I was in shape, but not a bodybuilder.