Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "My life as a 25 year old hikikomori"

If 95% of foids were male they would kill themselves because soyciety isn't giving them help every step of the way.

Her excuse when chads rejected her, so she made up of her fake NEETs life. I do not believe anything when toliets posted "Ohh i loved short guy". what a fucking cunts

These usually have "I'm so lonely, my boyfriend..."

It seems like most other girls my age are living their lives, starting families, and getting careers.
Why is she acting like a man? You are only considered a loser if you don't do that shit as a dude. Your only job is to find a betabuxxer and that's it.

Why is she acting like a man? You are only considered a loser if you don't do that shit as a dude. Your only job is to find a betabuxxer and that's it.

if she was in front of me now with her head bowed due to shyness id face fuck her instantly

She voluntary doesn't improve her social kills, then complains about being a victim.
Still, obvious chad only
full

She voluntary doesn't improve her social kills, then complains about being a victim.
Still, obvious chad only
Women don't need any social skills, ability to talk is enough. They could just go and ask that chad out without getting rude response, no matter how autistic they act. Fuck "femcels", they refuse to do even that and then complain on the internet. When someone is willing to take them on date, they don't respond ot teehee I live far away (could take a train or bus easily)

Woman hikikomori: HAVE or orbitter, symphatize and recognize by society more, not like other girls, doesnt count as loser, can hop out of it anytime.

Men hikikomori: loser, got fucking send To that point, neet and no way To get out, had actually mental illness or disability, incel, life never began

Stupid foid is Chad only and lives life on tutorial mode yet still "Struggles" fucking bitch