Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My "Lesbian" foid cousin is chadsexual kek

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
When me and my cousin were talking to each other a few days ago, she showed me pictures of the kpop boy group chads she had on her phone and started going crazy over them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: then I asked her why the fuck are you fawning over men you're a fucking dyke she just said "it's in a PLATONIC way".:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: still the way she was all over those muscular chad himbo guys screamed "straight woman pretending to be lesbian for attention" behavior:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:all foids are vain and chadsexual nothing else

When me and my cousin were talking to each other a few days ago, she showed me pictures of the kpop boy group chads she had on her phone and started going crazy over them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: then I asked her why the fuck are you fawning over men you're a fucking dyke she just said "it's in a PLATONIC way".:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: still the way she was all over those muscular chad himbo guys screamed "straight woman pretending to be lesbian for attention" behavior:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:all foids are vain and chadsexual nothing else
lesbians are just Chadsexuals who can't get access to chad, so they would rather have sex with another foid instead of a subhuman incel or normie who isn't chad

i rate them lower morally than noodlewhores

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THATS THE LOWEST THERE IS

So true, I know this one girl who pretended to be a lesbian and then she later had a relationship with a guy. Women are so predictable its so fucking funny :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Chadsexual isn't a meme, its reality

My lesbian hole half-cousins are unable to grasp mathematics.

When I was fifteen, I recall picking up a box from Mother's supplies to describe simple variables(Algebra).

what's her insta