Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My legs are shorter than they should be

LostInTheStatic

LostInTheStatic

Super Honkler
Well, it is not secret that I am a 5'5" manlet, but what sucks the most is the fact that for some reason I think it wasn't supposed to be that way, and the reason is that all men from my father's side are tall (around +6'), even my brother is taller than me (same height as my father), but here is the funny thing, my ribcage, face, arms, etc are all the same size (or at least very similar) as my father's, with the legs being the exception ofc. A couple of days ago when I went to eat with my family, I noticed that we looked the same height when we were sitting down, I have also read that your arms' span is the same as your height (on average), however, when I did this experiment, guess what, my arms' span was noticeable greater than my height, so I came to the conclusion that I must somehow have "tall genes" within me, but they didn't manifest in my body for some reason, which makes me think I must've fucked up somehow during my puberty that stunted my growth.
TL;DR: Legs are proportionally shorter than they should be.
Is this cope?

Last edited:
Sadly I think that clasiffys as cope

4878768761 b0d7332c73 b

Beyond over for manlets tbh

Do a paternity test

My dick is shorter than it should be

LL is a legit option for you then if you can get the money

That means you could be a good candidate for LL surgery, meaning you can do it without your proportions looking fucked up.

i have a long torso and short legs

You sound like you could be a good deadlifter.

LL is a legit option for you then if you can get the money
Surgerymaxx on LL
Then you would be perfect for LL.
I really want to, but it is not possible for me, I am poor (not homeless, just below average), and I live in a 3rd world country, I have never travelled to another country, let alone get a surgery, hell I don't even have money to get braces. All I can do is cope, coping is mostly free.

I really want to, but it is not possible for me, I am poor (not homeless, just below average), and I live in a 3rd world country, I have never travelled to another country, let alone get a surgery, hell I don't even have money to get braces. All I can do is cope, coping is mostly free.

Understandable, plus leg lifts do have major complications. We're here to help you cope man. :feelshaha: