Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My left back is fuckin killing me

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I took a nap two days ago and i woke up with a sharp pain in my left upper back to shoulder. It hurts to move my arm or back and moving around hurts too. It hurts to sneeze or laugh. Wtf is going on, am i dying?

You probably slept in a weird position. Or its cancer :feelsbaton:

Like i said, its been a few days since. I think it might of been monday. If i slept weird then ive never slept weirder because it is a intense and sharp pain. I doubt its cancer, that would suck. I dont know if any weird sleeping positions that last two days, it still is happening to me

Like i said, its been a few days since. I think it might of been monday. If i slept weird then ive never slept weirder because it is a intense and sharp pain. I doubt its cancer, that would suck. I dont know if any weird sleeping positions that last two days, it still is happening to me

Probably just pinched nerves

You probably slept in a weird position.
This. ^
I've had this happen to me before but to my right shoulder blade area and I always sleep on my right side.
The pain went away after a day for me.

This. ^
I've had this happen to me before but to my right shoulder blade area and I always sleep on my right side.
The pain went away after a day for me.

I see Hidekitojota

Absolutely brutal

I took a nap two days ago and i woke up with a sharp pain in my left upper back to shoulder. It hurts to move my arm or back and moving around hurts too. It hurts to sneeze or laugh. Wtf is going on, am i dying?
Brutal ngl

There is a blade stuck in there. Pull it out.

sleep straight up for a bit and see what happens

yeah tbh go ahead and make your farewell thread it was nice posting with you

Ngl my right lower back is hurting

Probably pinched nerve. Try gently stretching.

it means it's over