Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity My latina aunt is a white supremacist

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I heard my father have a conversation with a my aunt about their dating lives. My aunt admitted that she doesn't date Mexican men, she prefers tall, white, skinny males.

So she is just like every other ethnic whore I guess?

Pretty much
When woman don't like something they make excuse out of it to make it seem bad.

They make themselves look better while blaming others while they are the ones at fault

Is the thicc? I love thicc latinas :feelsohh:

Everyone is a white supremacist

I hate all non Indians

I heard my father have a conversation with a my aunt about their dating lives. My aunt admitted that she doesn't date Mexican men, she prefers tall, white, skinny males.
Is she hot? Try and fuck her

Mostly latin women are like this

if she was a real white supremacist she wouldn't want to racemix with a white man, she would rather him go with a white woman instead
>inb4 cuck logic

You need my DNA to know what you should do next for spacetime to be happy

most foids prefer that phenotype but they don’t admit it, they choose to virtue signal instead since that’s the “PC” thing to do.

there’s a reason all quintessential looksmaxxing advice involves leanmaxxing, hair care and gaining more qualities that could be closely attributed to a white guy.

Larping master

Last edited:
that doesnt make her a white supremacist, wtf?

Tall, white, skinny males. Women have such unique and individual tastes