Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My latest rejection - podcast

I listened to the whole thing, I am sorry bro it sounded like things were going Ok and then she ghosted you

Low inhib tbh, I cant even approach because of how emotionally scarred I am

bro these approaches are fucking with your mental state

If you were Chad she would have kissed you after the fortune card

Im surprised OP hasnt gone ER yet

Your voice is very soothing

These should honestly be pinned. They are blackpilled and show experience. Plus, I didn't know about the other two, I got to the female giraffe and didn't know there were more. I'll be sure to watch the rest later on.

Uninstall may I ask you why are you still doing this? You did it over 1000+ times why are you still trying. Just why?

Will listen to in a bit.

These podcasts have little nuggets of truth coupled with humour in them. You should record more often.

What kind of accent is that? I can't tell.

What kind of accent is that? I can't tell.
Swedish I think. Or some sort of Scandinavian. You can tell by the subtle "sh" sound when he pronounces his Ss.

Note: I could be very wrong. If I am I'm embarrassed already I guess.

Swedish I think. Or some sort of Scandinavian. You can tell by the subtle "sh" sound when he pronounces his Ss.

Note: I could be very wrong. If I am I'm embarrassed already I guess.
That actually makes sense. He sounds deathnik too.

Low inhib as shit. Respect for that. I’m so scared to approach. Especially cuz women hate curries

Uninstall may I ask you why are you still doing this? You did it over 1000+ times why are you still trying. Just why?

I'm curious about the same. Still has my respect.

I forgot to listen, will do in 5 min.

Good post OP really made me think

your head just did not get her meat flaps dripping.

I was hoping his scrarch card said 'rape in the park' then uninstall could turn round to her and say 'youre part of my destiny'.

im still amazed you cold approach dude, seems like your wasting your time.