Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My latest post is always the best one

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Correct me if I'm wrong but the main difference between communism and democracy is the right to own things.

In a communist government the possessions go to the government

In a democratic government the possessions go to individuals

In a communist government you're basically putting faith onto the government think you'll get a share with your work, but unfortunately, they can betray you anytime.

So am I wrong?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the main difference between communism and democracy is the right to own things.

In a communist government you're basically putting faith onto the government think you'll get a share with your work, but unfortunately, they can betray you anytime.

So am I wrong?
Kind of I guess but still don’t think we truly own what we think we do.
Take a house for example while you may very well one day own the house. You will never own the land upon which the house sits as that is owned by the state.

Kind of I guess but still don’t think we truly own what we think we do.
Take a house for example while you may very well one day own the house. You will never own the land upon which the house sits as that is owned by the state.
That's true

Completely right

Communism and democracy aren't mutually exclusive

Just found out no elections take place afterwards... FUCK COMMUNISM

In capitalist societies, nothing is owned in an absolute sense. Properties are reserved for the wealthiest, who carve out their parcels at advanced ages, pay perpetually to keep their stakes in the ground, and die unfulfilled after a lifetime slaving away to put a marker in the sand that will inevitably be knocked over and replaced by a bigger sign, claimed by someone else.

So am I wrong?
Well first off all I recommend actually learning some things about communism before speaking on a complex economic system. But I'll ask you. Do people own their houses in the U.S? The bank could easily take it away if you miss your bills and what percentage of people even own houses currently under capitalism?

That's true

Completely right
There was a fantastic lecture up on YouTube for years about property right etc and how we are being screwed over.
Can’t find it on YouTube, I’ll see if I can find a copy somewhere else.

Well first off all I recommend actually learning some things about communism before speaking on a complex economic system. But I'll ask you. Do people own their houses in the U.S? The bank could easily take it away if you miss your bills and what percentage of people even own houses currently under capitalism?
Guess so

Yeah man @BlkPillPres was right communism is indeed inevitable

Check out this thread (more of an expert than I am ngl)

Guess so

Yeah man @BlkPillPres was right communism is indeed inevitable

Check out this thread (more of an expert than I am ngl)

Found it was spelling the guys name wrong.

View: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNljP2vJRd1Q_7h6oux3NGFvuOldwE4xR

9F4DCC53 D990 41FD B29F 3BE8D733E99F

View: https://youtu.be/gfdnbMd9BiE

Only thing I don’t like is crony capitalism.
Should be the same rule book for all.
But when big business sets there sights on something look out.
Rules and regulations are designed on purpose to force out competition or to keep new products that threaten big industries from coming to market.

I'm confused as to how you regard this thread as the "best one". :feelsjuice:

I'm confused as to how you regard this thread as the "best one". :feelsjuice:
He's just setting up his next one where he pulls out of the bag the answer to political discord that all of society has been waiting to hear.