Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My latest cope

JailBait109

JailBait109

Why even bother?
My lastest cope is to believe that love doesnt actually exist in the real world. Its some corporate shill to force sub men to invest in women who will pretend to be with them but fuck chads anyway behind their back. The cock carousel never stops. But someone like me is so low that i cant even feel the joys? of the love facade. It’d be easier to cope if i werent alone so why not pretend that no one can ever truely be happy?

Water is wet.

Love does exist, but not for us.

There's a very old Russian joke (dating back to Soviet era or even earlier):

Industrialized Western country. A boy asks his dad:
-Dad, what is love?
-Love is what Russians came up with so that they can get laid without paying for it...

Off topic but I hate your avi. No one should eat a banana like that.

Love does not exist - or at least not the type of love in books.

It's one of the hardest things that will hit you; because since you were born, you've been watching tv shows, films, etc that claim love is real. So when you learn the truth you have to go against everything you've been forcefed.

As a young man I assumed that girls had the same feelings as me towards the opposite sex, 'cos we're all the same right? It has been rather crushing to learn that I will never be loved and that the stronger my feelings of love, the more I'll be looked down upon and rejected.

Foids aren't able to feel love. Love is one of the biggest bluepilled lies that we are being indoctrinated to by media just in order to control men and turn them into cucks, while in reality the only thing foids want is to swallow Chad's semen.

Dumb comment. What OP said isn't particularly obvious or commonplace.

If you didn't know what he said then you're bluepilled or slightly redpilled.
In which case, what exactly are you doing here anyway son?

If you didn't know what he said then you're bluepilled or slightly redpilled.
In which case, what exactly are you doing here anyway son?
Idiot newcel. There's a difference between comprehending what someone says and what they say being obvious enough to warrant a "water is wet". I understood what OP said and I find it more enriching than you do apparently because to me it was insightful and fresh.

It’s honestly so sad that irl love dosent exist and women are actually heartless. It’s just hard to hear. I’ve watched a lot of bluepilled TV shows on Disney and shit growing up. Man. I just can’t deal with this

I don't believe love exists, I'm sure it did at one point in time, but basic morals are no longer established. A foid would jump one chad to a gigachad at any given moment, and it'd only keep rising because them knowing they are capable of being with someone who's attractive boosts their ego.

Love exists, it just doesn't love you.