Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My last straw: No more games

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
My mother just barged into my room and asked me to do random shit. We talked a bit and she started venting her anger supposed to be directed at my dad (but can't because she is a pussy) at me.

I literally go out of the way to avoid any form of contact with her and this shit still happens.

I hid in my dark room and cried as she kept going on and on about past events (gaslighting mostly). This made me remember about the times she whipped me with a bamboo stick as a child, knowing full well my eczema made my skin more prone to wounds.

This is my final straw, no more games. I'm tired of all the meaningless struggles I had to go through. Now, I will only live for myself. Can't get girls, have shitty parents, ugly af? Fine, I'll cope with studymaxxing for now. Once I get a good job, I will have the last laugh.

Last edited:
No more late nights
No more bar fights
No more good times
You're no fun anymore

Does she still give you vitamin shots?

Are you rice?

Chinese women have all the power in urban cities in Riceland, it is over for ricecels

my mother keeps gaslighting me with bluepilled bs, I just ignore what she says and make my own decisions

This made me remember about the times she whipped me with a bamboo stick as a child, knowing full well my eczema made my skin more prone to wounds.
You need to beat the shit out of her.

my mother keeps gaslighting me with bluepilled bs, I just ignore what she says and make my own decisions
Seems like children of pretty much every race can stand up to their parents except for rice. Curries follow rice closely in this regard, but even curries seem to be able to fight off their parents, but never ricecels!