Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My last positive interaction with a female was over a year ago.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
She was a cashier at the grocery store I shop in. Her fingers accidentally touched my hand when she returned my change. She didn't look at me in disgust. Instead she smiled and said "thank you".

This happened a year ago and I still think about it. That scene is burned into my memory.

Meanwhile, my Chad lite friend frequently stays over at his girlfriends place.

I’m got some bad news for you bro, that’s not really a positive experience cause it’s literally part of her job:society:

I haven't had a positive female interaction in years

probably quit after you traumatized her
so I guess in a sense she's thinking about you as well
She has severe PTSD now and probably goes to weekly therapy.

Brutal :feelsrope: My last one was a couple months back

She was a cashier at the grocery store I shop in. Her fingers accidentally touched my hand when she returned my change. She didn't look at me in disgust. Instead she smiled and said "thank you".

This happened a year ago and I still think about it. That scene is burned into my memory.

Meanwhile, my Chad lite friend frequently stays over at his girlfriends place.
Brutal

You don't go buy groceries and you don't have a job ?

Nice, I like talking to cashier girls too. I asked a Northeast Indian cashier girl about her native language and place of origin. She was seemed pleasantly surprised that I had heard about her community. Later she seemed a little shy when I saw her again, was avoiding eye contact.

positive interaction? with a foid? is that even physically possible?

you are a fakecel

Even a "positive" interaction is just more suifuel because its a reminder of what I will never have. Best to afoid females as much as possible.